The Student Room Group

Pakistani cricket team not in IPL?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Ggmu!
The real suspects are found - all gunmen except for Ajmal Kasab were shot dead fighting.

The Pakistan government is a terrorist organisation if you haven't noticed. They'd have no qualms dealing with one.

http://m.timesofindia.com/world/us/Rana-Headley-implicate-Pak-ISI-in-Mumbai-attack-during-ISI-chiefs-visit-to-US/articleshow/7958954.cms

And please don't be stupid enough to say 'oh it's times of India so it's bias and fake'. You'll only confirm my suspicion of being another clueless and deluded Pakistani.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Of course it's biased and fake, but if, for the sake of argument, I do not challenge that then would you like me to bring up some Pakistani newspapers? Because they'll say the exact opposite and you'll be a deluded Indian.

FYI, I'm British. I'm not Pakistani, I do not know where you got that from, so you're attempted racist comment is inept.
Reply 21
They're too good for ILP.
Reply 22
Original post by 0zzy94
Of course it's biased and fake, but if, for the sake of argument, I do not challenge that then would you like me to bring up some Pakistani newspapers? Because they'll say the exact opposite and you'll be a deluded Indian.

FYI, I'm British. I'm not Pakistani, I do not know where you got that from, so you're attempted racist comment is inept.

No one would put it past the ISI/Pakistani Government to be complicit in terror attacks on India. As if these were some monkeys from the mountains with no expert help.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/07/world/asia/07india.html?_r=0

You might as well give up the racist accusations. We're not so PC about our racism.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Original post by Ggmu!
No one would put it past the ISI/Pakistani Government to be complicit in terror attacks on India. As if these were some monkeys from the mountains with no expert help.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/07/world/asia/07india.html?_r=0

You might as well give up the racist accusations. We're not so PC about our racism.
Posted from TSR Mobile

That article is commenting on a dossier made by India. If you intend to win an argument against me, surely you must understand that I cannot accept evidence from either Pakistan or India to be true. Because of bias.

How can I know if the dossier was totally fabricated?

Look I'm not trying to ruin India. But it genuinely seems to me that Pakistan takes more crap than India, the same crap happens in India that occurs in Pakistan.

The only thing Pakistan suffers from is being Muslim (and currently its quite popular to attack Muslims) but then again, isn't a large proportion of India muslim too?

Anyway this is all getting a bit off topic.
Reply 24
Original post by 0zzy94
That article is commenting on a dossier made by India. If you intend to win an argument against me, surely you must understand that I cannot accept evidence from either Pakistan or India to be true. Because of bias.

How can I know if the dossier was totally fabricated?

Look I'm not trying to ruin India. But it genuinely seems to me that Pakistan takes more crap than India, the same crap happens in India that occurs in Pakistan.

The only thing Pakistan suffers from is being Muslim (and currently its quite popular to attack Muslims) but then again, isn't a large proportion of India muslim too?

Anyway this is all getting a bit off topic.

Sure, the dossier may be fabricated. However the balance of probability and all factors considered, the dossier is more likely to be true than not. It also says it used intelligence from other nations. The only condemnation I saw of the dossier was from Pakistan...

This is the same government who denied these gunmen were even Pakistani. The same government who continually sponsor the work of Islamic militants in India. This is the same government that hid Bin Laden next to an army base.

India's government is heavily corrupt and immoral and at times the army have been awful. But India has never been found to do any of this stuff in any capacity.

Well I'm not going to believe that you're either not a Muslim or Pakistani anymore. Either that or you're a guardian writer or something fruity.

Pakistanis problem is that it creates terrorists. And the state sponsors it, at times. And the fact that the country partly follows some Islamic laws only makes it worse and sets it back a few years. However that isn't my concern, I'm just concerned about terrorists killing Indians.

India has the third largest Muslim population in the world. But they're nothing to do with anything. Muslims as a group have little to do with this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 0zzy94
I'm not gonna lower myself to your, or gmu (whatever his name is..)'s coded racist level.

Yeah, the Pakistani government were actively hiding Bin Laden as well as actively trying to find him. *Sarcasm*.

Many millions of girls in Pakistan, how many times has that happened?

I guess that doesn't happen in India though, OH WAIT: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Delhi_gang_rape.

A girl was raped by 6 people on a PUBLIC bus, including the driver! She was then killed and hung as a a sign of victory. All happened in India mate, you dont mention this part though do you?

Using the same source you'll see a evidence of people in India saying there is a 'rape culture'. One of the accused was murdered in police custody by an officer. Barbaric much? Another only got 3 years, how democratic.

Last time I checked Pakistani is not a race, Im racist against a group of people who are not a race? Never the less Im talking about the Pakistani government, not the people.

India does have a problem with rape culture, something India has become very strict on as highlighted in a BBC documentary not so long ago. In the particular case you are referring to, the adult offenders were sentenced to death and the youth offender is the one with the 3 year sentence (I dont think India condones shooting children in the head unlike some).

The difference here is that India acknowledges the problems and tries fixing them, It's a shame the same cant be said about our neighbours, who still deny problems with the rape culture their as well as the state supported terrorism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Pakistan#Attitudes
You were quick to jump the gun about rape in India. As you highlighted the Indian police killed one of the offenders in custody, in Pakistan its the police who do the sexual abusing, 72% of women in custody in fact, barbaric you say?

If you want to talk about individual cases, we can although we will go on forever.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kainat_Soomro
Have a read and than tell me about who is barbaric and dont forget about the 9 month old child accused of murdering 12 members of his family, laughable really.
I understand they don't want to recruit Pakistani players but seriously why have they got Rameez Raja commentating for them? is it because they can't find former Indian cricketers who can speak English properly?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Lil08
They're too good for ILP. IPL

Definitely, Pakistani bowlers are too good for them.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 28
Original post by mightyfrog2_10
Definitely, Pakistani bowlers are too good for them.

Too much immunology.
Original post by cole-slaw
They might come up with some poor excuse like "political tension" but its basically just racism. It just serves to diminish the already mediocre IPL.

Pakistani is not a race.
Because of their record of cheating perhaps.
Reply 31
Original post by Ggmu!
Sure, the dossier may be fabricated. However the balance of probability and all factors considered, the dossier is more likely to be true than not. It also says it used intelligence from other nations. The only condemnation I saw of the dossier was from Pakistan...

This is the same government who denied these gunmen were even Pakistani. The same government who continually sponsor the work of Islamic militants in India. This is the same government that hid Bin Laden next to an army base.

India's government is heavily corrupt and immoral and at times the army have been awful. But India has never been found to do any of this stuff in any capacity.

Well I'm not going to believe that you're either not a Muslim or Pakistani anymore. Either that or you're a guardian writer or something fruity.

Pakistanis problem is that it creates terrorists. And the state sponsors it, at times. And the fact that the country partly follows some Islamic laws only makes it worse and sets it back a few years. However that isn't my concern, I'm just concerned about terrorists killing Indians.

India has the third largest Muslim population in the world. But they're nothing to do with anything. Muslims as a group have little to do with this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

1. If the gunmen were Pakistani, so what? Does being part of a country make the country liable?

2. Sponsor the work of islamic militants in Pakistan? The removal of the taliban is costing Pakistan BILLIONS, the U.S even had to fund a further 2 bl last year to help. Pakistan works with its own troops AS WELL AS AMERICAN TROOPS (in case you think they're fabricating it) to find and destroy the Taliban. What you say is totally unfounded and nothing more than a myth.

3. Hid Bin Laden? Actually he was mainly hiding in Afghanistan, and would hop between borders near the mountains. He was found within 20 miles of the Aghan border. So look up point 2) again. They spent billions searching for him, even the U.S assisted and paid a tonne - are the U.S so stupid that they paid Pakistan to hide him? Once again unfounded and a myth.

4. Sponsors terrorists? Once again, no evidence, complete B.S.

5. Pakistan does not follow Sharia law, it follows the same legal system as much of the West. I do not know where you got that from.

P.S Note that I have never started a thread attacking India. Far from it, for the same reason as my support for Pakistan I'd defend India. I find it funny that where there is anti-Pakistani arguments to be made - you're there. Are you Indian, or anti-Pakistani? I can't tell.
Reply 32
Original post by College_Dropout
Last time I checked Pakistani is not a race, Im racist against a group of people who are not a race? Never the less Im talking about the Pakistani government, not the people.

India does have a problem with rape culture, something India has become very strict on as highlighted in a BBC documentary not so long ago. In the particular case you are referring to, the adult offenders were sentenced to death and the youth offender is the one with the 3 year sentence (I dont think India condones shooting children in the head unlike some).

The difference here is that India acknowledges the problems and tries fixing them, It's a shame the same cant be said about our neighbours, who still deny problems with the rape culture their as well as the state supported terrorism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Pakistan#Attitudes
You were quick to jump the gun about rape in India. As you highlighted the Indian police killed one of the offenders in custody, in Pakistan its the police who do the sexual abusing, 72% of women in custody in fact, barbaric you say?

If you want to talk about individual cases, we can although we will go on forever.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kainat_Soomro
Have a read and than tell me about who is barbaric and dont forget about the 9 month old child accused of murdering 12 members of his family, laughable really.

I'm arguing Pakistan and India are extremely alike in there problems, and good points. You have successfully done that too, thanks.

The only part where you haven't is where you basically argue Pakistan is encouraging rape. Lmao, I'm not gonna bother arguing against that.

P.S Laughing at the murder of 12 innocent people is quite disgusting. I do hope your hatred of Pakistan doesn't go that far...
Reply 33
I understand they don't want to recruit Pakistani players but seriously why have they got Rameez Raja commentating for them? is it because they can't find former Indian cricketers who can speak English properly?

That's why I was wondering. Why would they have him and why would Raja join it? Obviously for money reasons, but Raja is a real traitor to his country by joining the overrated competition.
Reply 34
Original post by Roger1
That's why I was wondering. Why would they have him and why would Raja join it? Obviously for money reasons, but Raja is a real traitor to his country by joining the overrated competition.

Old Ramiz has been a commentator with India for years, but yes the treatment appears to be a little hypocritical. I suppose we should be fair and ban him too, that's what you'd like? :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
Original post by Ggmu!
Old Ramiz has been a commentator with India for years, but yes the treatment appears to be a little hypocritical. I suppose we should be fair and ban him too, that's what you'd like? :rolleyes:

Yes.
Reply 36
Original post by Roger1
Yes.

Take Ravi Shastri too lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!

Posted from TSR Mobile

who's we?
Reply 38
who's we?

India...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Laughing at all the Pakistanis and Indians arguing here while they reside in Britain.

Quick Reply

Latest