The Student Room Group

A confused Dental Student

Hey guys!! Im a pakistani 4th year dental student and and want to apply to UK or Australia for practice or further studies!! Can someone guide me the routes 😭
and in full details, like whats the best path, how much will it cost and if i clear their exams what to do (join a clinic, hospital or open my own clinic?)
Reply 1
have a look at the UCAS website and search postgraduate courses. entry requirements, fees and basic information will be on the UCAS website.
Also, as in international student make sure you know what you're getting yourself into. do some good research online.

hope everything goes well for you tho
Reply 2
Original post by taeberry
Hey guys!! Im a pakistani 4th year dental student and and want to apply to UK or Australia for practice or further studies!! Can someone guide me the routes 😭
and in full details, like whats the best path, how much will it cost and if i clear their exams what to do (join a clinic, hospital or open my own clinic?)

https://www.healthcareers.nhs.uk/explore-roles/dental-team%20/information-overseas-dentists
I know you have to do the ORE exam then register with the gdc for sure.
Opening ur own clinic depends on a lot of things but I would say a minimum of £500,000 roughly 185,000,000 pkr. But idk the rules about buying property for overseas citizens etc.

Quick Reply

Latest