The Student Room Group

"the SUNNI prayer test" Iraq

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Radicalathiest
Is the the religion of peace some keep harping on about

This is not islam, this is the religion of american and israeli foreign intervention, but obv you wouldnt know that as you just believe what you are spoon fed by the media, so you have nothing to contribute here, ciao
Original post by awais-iq
This is not islam, this is the religion of american and israeli foreign intervention, but obv you wouldnt know that as you just believe what you are spoon fed my the media, so you have nothing to contribute here, ciao

It never is:biggrin:

But you know what we simply don't believe you
Reply 42
Original post by Radicalathiest
It never is:biggrin:

But you know what we simply don't believe you

well your name is radicalathiest, so you don't believe in anything :biggrin:
well your name is radicalathiest, so you don't believe in anything :biggrin:

Nope especially when the lies are so blatnet

as you fear god don't you fear punishment for telling lies? Or is it OK as long as they are to us kaffirs?
Salvation of murderers and terrorists? These are not muslims they are terrorists, the puppets of america
they are your brothers in faith; they misunderstand the Quran and hadith and think that it is ok to kill civilians of the enemy in return for enemy killing their civilians so are you going to condemn them to hell for a misunderstanding/
Reply 45
Original post by Ahmad232
they are your brothers in faith; they misunderstand the Quran and hadith and think that it is ok to kill civilians of the enemy in return for enemy killing their civilians so are you going to condemn them to hell for a misunderstanding/

Asalamu alaykum.

Akhi, you're going to have to provide evidences for what you say. Have they clearly said this or is it just an assumption you've made?

I know of Shaykh Uthaymeen's (Rahimahullah) opinion on this which has been refuted but you made the claim that this particular group follows this opinion so you'll have to provide daleel.

:smile:
These people are the real believers in Islam, and its ****ing sick.
Reply 47
Original post by Ahmad232

they are not my brothers, they are jews

[video="youtube;fwp-G4twFMg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwp-G4twFMg[/video]

more than enough evidence
Reply 48
Original post by brap man 420
These people are the real believers in Islam, and its ****ing sick.

they are not, these people are funded by western countries, they don't get weapons and training for free, go do your research and find out who the real murderers are
they are not, these people are funded by western countries, they don't get weapons and training for free, go do your research and find out who the real murderers are

what a load of bs, it takes no training to point a gun at an innocent man and shoot him to death, and belive it or not the West aren't the only people who have guns.
Reply 50
what a load of bs, it takes no training to point a gun at an innocent man and shoot him to death, and belive it or not the West aren't the only people who have guns.

here is just one video of rebel weaponry, all these ATGM konkurs? just came out of nowhere? who is funding this? go do your research

[video]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8c3_1397376765[/video]
here is just one video of rebel weaponry, all these ATGM konkurs? just came out of nowhere? who is funding this? go do your research

[video]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8c3_1397376765[/video]

why the hell would the west be funding it you make no sense lol, go do your research is the equivilient of 'i'm a crank'.
Reply 52
why the hell would the west be funding it you make no sense lol, go do your research is the equivilient of 'i'm a crank'.

stop being ignorant
Reply 53

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/cia-begins-weapons-delivery-to-syrian-rebels/2013/09/11/9fcf2ed8-1b0c-11e3-a628-7e6dde8f889d_story.html

The west i.e the US.

They have been funding the rebels, of which the largest group is Al Nusra, who pledged allegiance to Alqaeda. John Mcain even went to visit the 'rebels'.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Zainabahlulbayt
The west i.e the US.

They have been funding the rebels, of which the largest group is Al Nusra, who pledged allegiance to Alqaeda. John Mcain even went to visit the 'rebels'.

lol do you mean insane mccain? they also get their weapons from zionist israel
Original post by BasharAssad
lol do you mean insane mccain? they also get their weapons from zionist israel

I don't like Bashar Al Assad, but i think my fear and hate of Al-Qaeda/saudi/us/zionist backed groups is greater.

Who here would be so naive as to think John Mcain would visit the rebels out of the goodness of his own heart? Surely there is a political motive.
Cant view the video what is it about.
Original post by abbasahmed786
Cant view the video what is it about.

I think it's the alqaeda iraqi fraction asking three shia's or allegedly shias how 'sunni's pray'. They answer wrongly and they get executed.

Just a disclaimer, sunni's are not alqaeda and a lot of sunni's i know would condemn this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending