The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
who else is screwed?
Original post by boolIan
I hope you all fail so the grade boundaries are extremely low :smile:

Oh, and good luck!

Yis. :colondollar:
which way does (mv^2)/r act? some questions it's outwards and some toward the centre?
better not be like the chem 4 exam
Original post by tomhas
who else is screwed?

so screwed
Original post by charlesbatchelor
which way does (mv^2)/r act? some questions it's outwards and some toward the centre?

Centripetal force is always towards the centre
Original post by tomhas
who else is screwed?

Screwed here. I can do everything, I just suck at seeing the links between equations.
Reply 987
Good luck everyone :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
I feel so as well.
Original post by claudisx
I have a feeling the 6 marker could be on resonance. Its the only topic that hasnt been asked about much in past papers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
How was it?!
Do you know anyone who does a mark scheme for these kinda things, or do we kinda form our own answers for questions we can remember :biggrin:?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 990
Section B of this paper was pretty much really nice. Section A though, ugh. I didn't have enough time for any of it, I guessed about 8 questions :frown:
The six marker was a bit of a gift :smile: I agree, there were some tricky questions towards the end of section A

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GC3AT2
Section B of this paper was pretty much really nice. Section A though, ugh. I didn't have enough time for any of it, I guessed about 8 questions :frown:

I felt exactly the same. Even the flux stuff was straightforward enough and the 6 marker could have been worse. Reckon I lost 10-12 on section A though :frown:
The energy question for SHM was so vague, and such a bitch. 2 marks and 4 likes to talk about all that? You've got to be joking. Did it want kinetic and potential as a whole, or kinetic, gravitational and elastic...I went with the latter

Posted from TSR Mobile
I didn't mind section B for the most part and I think I actually understood the 6 mark question.

I found quite a few of the questions in section A tough though.
Reply 995
Original post by Felix Ivers
I felt exactly the same. Even the flux stuff was straightforward enough and the 6 marker could have been worse. Reckon I lost 10-12 on section A though :frown:

*sigh* there just isn't enough time to get everything down to the best of your abilities... I feel that 1 hour and 45 minutes is just not enough for everything I've learned about unit 4, just to guess on section A because I didn't have enough time to write my answers.

Section B, perfect. Section A, questions took too long + not enough time to complete them all perfectly.
Reply 996
Will somebody just tell me the time period so i can start crying, everything led on from that :frown:
Man that exam was an amazing one! managed to finish section A in exactly 35 minutes - Thought it was a pretty decent section A tbh 1/2 questions I wasn't 100% on but had some educated guesses

Section B was decent, had been very recently going over capacitor charge/discharge so happy about the 6 marker :smile:
I feel like you need 2 hours for this paper, or reduce section A to 20 questions

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jtw95
Will somebody just tell me the time period so i can start crying, everything led on from that :frown:

0.8s

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending