The Student Room Group

I have 300+ cuddly toys, ask me anything.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fizzers
Do you have names for each and every single one

I do but I don't remember it at all.

Original post by alow
Good for you. I knew someone like that and it was slightly terrifying.

It can be as the lines can be blurred.

Original post by Yawn11
Do you get lonely having no friends, or do the toys talk back to you?

I've got plenty of friends. One of my best friend sends me a Disney toy every Christmas.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you ever get scared by them, like when you look at them?

One of my cousins have lots of cuddly toys, and the eyes freak me out sometimes when we sleep in her room :redface:
Original post by RelaxedPenguin
300 (or more, basically all of your toys) of your toys in a house and one TSR user that you find annoying in a house. The house is on fire. Which would you save (assuming you could save all 300 toys at once or just one annoying TSR user). 300+Toy lives vs One annoying TSR user? Which would you pick?

If I can save three teddy bears that mean something to me then I guess tsr user.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Original post by donutaud15

One of my best friend sends me a Disney toy every Christmas. ]

I'll take that as a yes then.
Why do you have 300+ cuddly toys?
Original post by lilangel217
Do you ever get scared by them, like when you look at them?

One of my cousins have lots of cuddly toys, and the eyes freak me out sometimes when we sleep in her room :redface:

Not really. Used to them by now.

Original post by Yawn11
I'll take that as a yes then.

Sure whatever you say. Suppose my husband who buys me those toys is 'imaginary' since it's not possible.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by abbalarr95
Why do you have 300+ cuddly toys?

Because I had none as a child so making it up

Posted from TSR Mobile
why do you want us to question you? O.o
Post a picture of all of them lined up in rows. Would like to see the sheer magnitude of the situation.

have two more but couldn't get a photo plus a giant eeyore I gave to my mother in law.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bustamove
why do you want us to question you? O.o

because I'm bored

Posted from TSR Mobile
isn't it annoying when you're trying to clean your room? it must be soo annoying, to move 300 toys around... there must be a **** load of dust everywhere....
have two more but couldn't get a photo plus a giant eeyore I gave to my mother in law.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool. Dat Tiger in the last photo! :cool:

Seeing if I had any in my house when I was young. Think I had the little teddy bear fourth along (going from left to right) on the top shelf in the second photo (the photo to the right of the left top hand corner). Or at least something that looked very similar.
Original post by Bustamove
isn't it annoying when you're trying to clean your room? it must be soo annoying, to move 300 toys around... there must be a **** load of dust everywhere....

nah. they're mostly in one place.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Neshida
Oh that's so cute. But where do you keep them all, under the bed?

nah. Top of bookshelves mostly and a shelf made for them.

Cool. Dat Tiger in the last photo! :cool:

Seeing if I had any in my house when I was young. Think I had the little teddy bear fourth along (going from left to right) on the top shelf in the second photo (the photo to the right of the left top hand corner). Or at least something that looked very similar.

some are old (ish) so could be childhood bears lol.

the tiger is my favourite and one of the oldest lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

What social repercussions? The underlying reason was posted few post back.

And no I don't lie awake thinking about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can't think of a "crap childhood" which can be solved with OCD levels of cuddly toys...Not quite a "Mum was a crackwhore and no idea who dad was" sort of fix :tongue:
I'm guessing you don't think that its something which isn't healthy then?
How old are you?
How old do you feel on the inside? ^.^

Posted from TSR Mobile

They're so cute! Do they all have names? :biggrin:
I have around 50-60 soft toys (I used to have more, my mum threw them away :frown: ) and I would probably save them over certain TSR users :colondollar:

(Yes, I am one of those creepy people who love teddies a bit too much!)

Posted from TSR Mobile

The 4th to last picture!! It's bagpuss!!
Original post by geoking
I can't think of a "crap childhood" which can be solved with OCD levels of cuddly toys...Not quite a "Mum was a crackwhore and no idea who dad was" sort of fix :tongue:
I'm guessing you don't think that its something which isn't healthy then?

well I had no idea who my dad was until I was 18 and my mum left shortly after I was born to work far away. my gran didn't have enough money to buy me toys when I was little so I (and friends and family)buy them now. I don't see why it isn't healthy since I just collect them, I don't play with them.

Original post by hellodave5
How old are you?
How old do you feel on the inside? ^.^

I'm 22 and I feel about 30 inside.

Original post by Mallika
They're so cute! Do they all have names? :biggrin:
I have around 50-60 soft toys (I used to have more, my mum threw them away :frown: ) and I would probably save them over certain TSR users :colondollar:

(Yes, I am one of those creepy people who love teddies a bit too much!)

they do but I don't remember all the names. I started with a few but over the last four years, they just multiplied lol. and it's not creepy!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest