The Student Room Group

Baby sitting.

i'm baby sitting for my friends mom and i don't know what kind of stuff her daughter likes.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
i'm baby sitting for my friends mom and i don't know what kind of stuff her daughter likes.

Ask her?
Reply 2
How old is he/she? Will he/she be coming over to yours or staying in theirs and you coming over? If you’re coming over to theirs, they will already have everything they need, toys, food, etc. are you planning to take them out? Taking them to the park or even an indoor softplay centre is a nice activity. You can always ask their parents but most of the time, babies and toddler will literally play with anything.
How old is her daughter?
Reply 4
Original post by 1582
How old is her daughter?

4 years old
Original post by Kschu
How old is he/she? Will he/she be coming over to yours or staying in theirs and you coming over? If you’re coming over to theirs, they will already have everything they need, toys, food, etc. are you planning to take them out? Taking them to the park or even an indoor softplay centre is a nice activity. You can always ask their parents but most of the time, babies and toddler will literally play with anything.

I agree.
If you are babysitting at their house then they will already have all their favourite toys at home anyway. If the kid is coming to yours then suggest them bringing a few of their toys.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending