The Student Room Group

gay boy

As you can, uh, tell by the title, I'm 12 I'm under 18, and under the age of consent. However, I know that me and many other teens have... urges. And I don't wanna risk my own safety to have sex with someone when I could just get a, you know, toy, or something.
I'm close with my Mother, so I could ask her, but I feel like the conversation would be extremely awkward, and I'm far too nervous to order something online. What should I do? if im a gay boy
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by john6111111
As you can, uh, tell by the title, I'm 12 I'm under 18, and under the age of consent. However, I know that me and many other teens have... urges. And I don't wanna risk my own safety to have sex with someone when I could just get a, you know, toy, or something.
I'm close with my Mother, so I could ask her, but I feel like the conversation would be extremely awkward, and I'm far too nervous to order something online. What should I do? if im a gay boy

you dont need to worry about sex at that young an age, and as awkward as it may be Ide say talk with your mum about it. Personally i think that 12 is a bit too young to use a sex toy (one for penetration at least) ide say 14-15 but just talk with your mum and explain your "feelings" and that you want a toy
I completely understand and relate to your feelings. It can be hard talking to your parents. Try your mates or even teachers! I have a few teachers that I know I could tell them anything and I would trust them with that information.

You should not be having impure sexual thoughts at such a young age. It does not matter if you are gay, your hand should work fine either way. Not that I am recommending anything
I was having dreams at 12 years old wet dreams so that's quite normal for you to have sexual thoughts and want to play with yourself along with other toys that is amazing I wish I had the guts to redo it again!
Proof?
just so people know, the person who made this post has been banned

i can say this for you one do not be scared or feel like **** for who you are and you are not alone i am 13 and i found out i was bi when i was in 3rd grade the 2nd time never feel bad for who you are and one thing is i dont know if you should ask your mom for toys but if you want and feel like its the right thing i would say go for it but make sure you throw in some hint if they do not know you are gay like saying oh my gay best friend got a bf today and see how they reacts to that and if they already know that you are gay then slay lol but if you do not feel right asking your mom for toys then i would say buy then no one can judge you for toys cause alot of people like to pleasuer there self and if you can buy it off line then do it but if you use your moms account and they see the thing on there phone then who know you might be ****ed up or she will let it go cause your a human every does ot now maybe not everyone so never mind but alot of poeple and i mean alot i hope this helped from you
new bisexual bestie :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest