The Student Room Group

Edexcel website down 9/5/14

Trying to get some AS Geography past papers just a minute ago, and the stupid Edexcel website is DOWN. 3 DAYS BEFORE THE FIRST EXAM

Anyone else having problems?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
yeah i can't access the site either! i have an exam soon too -_- good luck with AS :smile:
Ya I looked it up. The websites under maintenance you might be able to find some of the past papers here though http://pastpapers.edexcel.com
Reply 3
omg yes! IT DOESN'T OPEN -__________________- i need papers too. good luck with your AS exam
Reply 4
hey keep refreshing the page it worked for me! do it lots of times and the site comes back :smile:
thought it was only me. grrrrrrr
Same problem:eek: What a pathetic timing -__-
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7
I know, it's really annoying! If you're looking for past papers, the page linked above generally works (it has past papers, mark schemes and examiners reports) and sometimes googling exactly what you're looking for can turn up a pdf too.
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED THE MARK SCHEMES TO MY PAST PAPERS!!!!!! Argh! Can't believe it! I hope the website will be up and working as soon as possible, hopefully by tonight...
As this has denied us important revision material, essentially having an effect o our revision, we should be something in return.
Just go to xtremepapers.com - easy to navigate and virtually all past papers are there. It also has all the mark schemes.
Original post by emilyp97
Trying to get some AS Geography past papers just a minute ago, and the stupid Edexcel website is DOWN. 3 DAYS BEFORE THE FIRST EXAM

Anyone else having problems?

Doing same exam, goodluck.
Happened to me to for psychology! I just typed in "PDF" after the Google search for the subject and it worked :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
You!!! Omg i love you!!!!!!! You just saved my ass and my grade!
Reply 14
Me too, I'm trying to access some papers for RS which I've been doing for the past few weeks. But now it's not working and the exams in three days!
Reply 15
You can access all the past papers here: http://pastpapers.edexcel.com/content/past-papers/home.html

but not the rest of the website!
Original post by Sully99
Me too, I'm trying to access some papers for RS which I've been doing for the past few weeks. But now it's not working and the exams in three days!

http://pastpapers.edexcel.com/content/past-papers/home.html

Are the papers on here? If not then I'm sorry D:
If you can find the PDF through google, it might work I just had to try a few times. I used to website mentioned by Kathiye for past papers, but for grade boundaries etc I wanted to look what I got so I used google :smile:

Absolutely ridiculous it's down now - it has the whole year to be down (especially with no January exams!).
same !! thankfully I have managed to refresh the page until eventually loading the examiners report :smile:))could do with past papers though that arent loading-.-
Reply 19
thanks all you lovely people! how did all your exams go?
geography AS was so bad ahaha

Quick Reply

Latest