The Student Room Group

How to get a 9 in Maths GCSE (edexcel)

I really want to get a 9 in edexcel, currently in year 10 and working at a grade 6. Is there a single website that contains EVERYTHING for the GCSE Maths course? If there isn't, is there a combination of websites I can use? Just overall advice would be helpful, and any great resources.

Also, how do I actually revise? What do I do first? Practice questions, past papers, etc. When do I actually LEARN things rather than PRACTICE things?

Any help would be much appreciated
Thanks!
Original post by School_Student99
I really want to get a 9 in edexcel, currently in year 10 and working at a grade 6. Is there a single website that contains EVERYTHING for the GCSE Maths course? If there isn't, is there a combination of websites I can use? Just overall advice would be helpful, and any great resources.

Also, how do I actually revise? What do I do first? Practice questions, past papers, etc. When do I actually LEARN things rather than PRACTICE things?

Any help would be much appreciated
Thanks!

Yes there are so many websites you can use. I really recommend 1st class maths and cognito. You can also practice questions on cobertt maths 5 a day. Practicing loads of past papers.will also help because you can get a feel of how the exam will lookalike. I also.recommend purchasing gcse maths complete revision and practice guide and try studying each topic so that by the time of gcse you are very conversant with every single t9pic in the specification
Goodluck, 😊😊😊👍👍

Quick Reply

Latest