The Student Room Group

Brighton vs London

HI!
I've applied for Business managemente at University of Brighton and Westminster London, but i'm not sure which one to choose. I always loved the idea of living in london its one of my dreams , but at the same time i think it's to way expensive , and i might feel tired of it after a while. In the other hand Brighton is a lovely city by the sea( which i love) but i don't know much about the uni , and uni life etc. Hope you guys help me , giving me some pros and cons.
Hi Catarina!
I'm a 2nd years student at Brighton university and I personally love the city and my life here. I would suggest you to think carefully about the lifestyle that suits you better but don't forget that you can easily reach London from Brighton whenever you like. Brighton is a very lively city, excellent nightlife (very cheap as well) and has theatres, bars, pubs cinema and lots of nice people. Brighton university is very good as well, tutors very very helpful, the teaching quality very good with nice facilities. Brighton is not the cheapest city in UK but Im sure London is more expensive.
hope that helps a bit! let me know
Elena.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending