The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1380
Original post by Champagne Supernova
Well, wasn't that charming.

Please, please, please do not respond to trolls or engage in argument or generally entertain them. Simply report the post and ignore them.

Thank you :h:

Is trolling trolls with the intention of outing them bad too?

Posted from TSR Mobile
has the troll gone?
Original post by Ggmu!
Is trolling trolls with the intention of outing them bad too?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just engaging with them is bad full stops. If I (or other mods) are feeling in a bad mood, then you can be given a warning for outing trolls - essentially, just avoid it :h: That way, noone engages with them, and the thread doesn't end up with six pages of clutter. I also set my pages to 50 posts per page. :dry:
Reply 1383
Original post by Champagne Supernova
Just engaging with them is bad full stops. If I (or other mods) are feeling in a bad mood, then you can be given a warning for outing trolls - essentially, just avoid it :h: That way, noone engages with them, and the thread doesn't end up with six pages of clutter. I also set my pages to 50 posts per page. :dry:

I think the ordinary average intelligence users need Internet education. Cause people can't differentiate between what's real and isn't. Genuinely scares me that people are this stupid.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
I think the ordinary average intelligence users need Internet education. Cause people can't differentiate between what's real and isn't. Genuinely scares me that people are this stupid.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Steady on now :wink:

Anyway, that's enough of me in this thread.
Original post by ThatMadClown
has the troll gone?

:yep:

Banned
We're back? :biggrin:

Celebratory picture!

100_7138.jpg

It is very sunny... I am now partially blind.
Original post by lilangel217

Banned

this calls for celebratory pancakes!
:woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo:
Original post by ThatMadClown
this calls for celebratory pancakes!

Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
LIES! :tongue:

I'm sure even if you were to pull a face you'd still look wonderful :')

Weren't you the guy calling me thirsty ...wow didn't realise I was drinking from your ravine before and u needed all of dat water

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Numan786
Weren't you the guy calling me thirsty ...wow didn't realise I was drinking from your ravine before and u needed all of dat water

Posted from TSR Mobile

Naaah man, no thirst. I am aware I compliment people often though, maybe a bit too much sometimes. But thirsty? Not in the slightest.
Original post by Changing Skies
Cheer up guys :wink: I'm not a model, though it may look that way. Not posing, no make up, not pouting, and certainly not edited. I'm being serious so don't judge me because that's definitely the natural me and you'll hurt my feelings :sad: :smile:

hehehe.jpg

I swear you're going to Liverpool Uni this year? :sexface:.
We're back? :biggrin:

Celebratory picture!

100_7138.jpg

It is very sunny... I am now partially blind.

Nice sunglasses :smile:
Original post by keturah
Nice sunglasses :smile:

Thanks! Got them from Pulp for an LMFAO themed party two years ago, some guy came with the robot box head!
Thanks! Got them from Pulp for an LMFAO themed party two years ago, some guy came with the robot box head!

Lol sounds like a good night
Original post by keturah
Lol sounds like a good night

hah! It certainly does!

Although it was a party during the day and I ended up being a shepherd for drunks :') Toils and troubles of a teetotaller XD
hah! It certainly does!

Although it was a party during the day and I ended up being a shepherd for drunks :') Toils and troubles of a teetotaller XD

Lol I only just started drinking again recently after two years being a teetotaller :smile:
Original post by Kruz
I swear you're going to Liverpool Uni this year? :sexface:.

Haha yup :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Changing Skies

Fresher? :biggrin: What will you be studying?

Latest