The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Xcalibur
There's nothing on the internet that I can't find.

:sly:
Original post by EmmaBxoxo
Errr not edited or anything :P

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by maddiegarcia
10401798_655598137863259_1812620099_n.jpg

l o l

fitties
Original post by Mike_123
fitties

Who do you think is better?
Who do you think is better?

Yeah, I think Emma is too. She's more natural. Maddie is too artificial for my taste. She needs to strip it down.
fitties

Aha thanks x
This isn't you. Her name is Son Dam Bi, a Korean singer.

Why do people think they can get away with catfishing in the age of reverse image searching?

Well done. Take my cookie.
woop woop.jpg

b/w swag
Original post by Carrot_Cake_13
How were you able to search it so easily :eek:

TinEye/Google Image search.

Gotta love the internetz.
Original post by walkers38
Well done. Take my cookie.

Hey, don't get cheeky with me now. This isn't the first time you've catfished in this very thread, only that the other time you used a different Korean singer. What, did you think that nobody knew? Guess what?..I KNEW! I know everything! I just decided not to call you out for it back then, but you should know better than to tempt fate.

That goes for all of you other catfishes in here too. I know who you are. First offences are forgiveable, but second offences will be clamped down on.
Original post by tk1993
Love yo' faces.

:sexface::sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, don't get cheeky with me now. This isn't the first time you've catfished in this very thread, only that the other time you used a different Korean singer. What, did you think that nobody knew? Guess what?..I KNEW! I know everything! I just decided not to call you out for it back then, but you should know better than to tempt fate.

That goes for all of you other catfishes in here too. I know who you are. First offences are forgiveable, but second offences will be clamped down on.

Haha love this !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Attachment not found

Excessively long hair ftw.
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

Wow, you've been watching my moves. That's like creepy bro . Ok this one is definitely me

Spoiler

(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by MrsDexterMorganx
Mee ^^

Vous etes belle :wink:
Original post by Gentle Soul
Vous etes belle :wink:

Thanks xoxo

Latest