The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Really want an A in French, I've got 48 in my speaking and 52 in my writing, which going by the UMS converters is 69 and 72 respectively (if they stay the same through moderation) - so I need 99 UMS. I think that I got 24 in the Listening and 34 in the Reading, so I can only hope for results day!
Reply 81
Thank you so much
:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
does anyone have the unofficial markscheme for foundation
Reply 83
Original post by MCMXCVIII
does anyone have the unofficial markscheme for foundation

I'll have a go at making one after my exams are over - in about a week in other words.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Krollo
I'll have a go at making one after my exams are over - in about a week in other words.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok. Thank you. Thought it was hard so i want to know what I'll be expecting.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 85
Original post by MCMXCVIII
Ok. Thank you. Thought it was hard so i want to know what I'll be expecting.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you have a preference towards listening or reading first? I might be able to manage one tonight.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Krollo
Do you have a preference towards listening or reading first? I might be able to manage one tonight.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Reading would be better but do it in your own time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
is this the higher tier
Reply 88
Original post by glenda_kaay
is this the higher tier

Yes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Could you post the foundation

Hey cud u post the mark scheme for reading and listening of Spanish higher tier? Thank u
Reply 91
Original post by yumyum135
Hey cud u post the mark scheme for reading and listening of Spanish higher tier? Thank u

I feel really bad assuming the worst, and I don't intend to accuse you of anything, but I'm sure you're aware a lot of people have mocks at the moment, which for most people will be the June 2014 paper. I'll PM them from March onwards. If you need them beforehand, your teacher should be able to get them for you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Krollo
I feel really bad assuming the worst, and I don't intend to accuse you of anything, but I'm sure you're aware a lot of people have mocks at the moment, which for most people will be the June 2014 paper. I'll PM them from March onwards. If you need them beforehand, your teacher should be able to get them for you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because of the concern of people cheating in their mocks, I wud consider closing this thread 😊

Latest

Trending

Trending