The Student Room Group

psychology AQA A A2 predictions?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I'm doing relationships, eating and gender, anyone have any ideas what could come up? Was thinking parental investment, success/failure of dieting and gender dysphoria but not sure
What is classification?
What is classification?
Reply 23
Original post by tgwktm
another person i spoke to said parental investment

Parental Investment hasn't come up since 2010, so its a good bet that it might come up :smile:
Reply 24
Original post by Ameliah1
Parental Investment hasn't come up since 2010, so its a good bet that it might come up :smile:

neural and hormonal hasn't come up for a while either. anyone have any idea for intelligence though cause i was thinking operant/classical conditioning as only classical has come up and only as an 8 mark but other people are saying cultural factors or the genetic/environmental factors
Reply 25
I'm taking a guess at parental investment because it is the only topic that hasn't been asked about in huge past 4 years so there could be a good chance :smile:
Reply 26
Original post by ktlm2302
I'm doing relationships, eating and gender, anyone have any ideas what could come up? Was thinking parental investment, success/failure of dieting and gender dysphoria but not sure
I think parental investment for relationships and then the role of genes and hormones or the evolutionary approach for gender (I'm not doing eating sorry!)
Original post by tgwktm
neural and hormonal hasn't come up for a while either. anyone have any idea for intelligence though cause i was thinking operant/classical conditioning as only classical has come up and only as an 8 mark but other people are saying cultural factors or the genetic/environmental factors

They are literally my least favourite part of the intelligence chapter. :frown: I don't even know what we're supposed to include in culture
i think evolutionary for gender is a strong possibility!
Because the January module abolished, does anyone know if we will be getting what was originally meant to be the January paper or still the June paper?
Reply 30
question predictions for eating behaviour?
Reply 31
Original post by rhh55
question predictions for eating behaviour?

My teacher has suggested Neural mechanisms or success and/or failure of dieting
Anyone have any idea what could come up for cognitive development?!
Reply 33
Hi
I'm doing: relationships, eating, and aggression.
my teacher has predicted breakdown or sexual selection/parental investment for relationships, neural mechanisms or dieting for eating, and institutional or neural and hormonal for aggression.
do you agree with these or does anyone have any other ideas?
thanks
Reply 34
Any predictions for Perception, or is my school the only school in the world that does it?

My teacher thought Gibson/Gregory could come up or cross cultural perceptual development but I don't know?

I'm also doing Eating Behaviour and Aggression, Dieting and Neural Mechanisms are what I think'll appear for EB and Institutional and Hormonal/Neural for Aggression; which I've seen pop up on here a few times which is quite calming!
Original post by Poppy017
Hi
my teacher has predicted breakdown or sexual selection/parental investment for relationships, neural mechanisms or dieting for eating, and institutional or neural and hormonal for aggression.
thanks

my teacher doesn't like to predict however I've seen a lot people say they like neural and hormonal for aggression, that's what I'm hoping for anyway!
Reply 36
Original post by Poppy017
Hi
thanks

i do relationships and aggression and my teacher and me also have predicted parental investment for relationships and neural/hormonal or institutional aggression for aggression

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending