The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Anyone in Coventry/Birmingham? Looking to make new friends.

I feel like I look a bit desperate making a post for friends lol but here it goes.

I am 20 years old , living in Coventry and planning to go Coventry University in September.

I didn't keep in touch really with many people from school , I had a job for a while and nearly finished an access course. though I get on with people there I don't hang out with anyone outside of college.

So I have been left in a situation where i'm lonely and don't really have an opportunity to meet similar people.

I am looking to make friends with people near by or going Coventry Uni that are around the same age with similar interests.

Is there anyone out there :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Bump as the thread was made 3 days ago and has been moved from relationships :smile:
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Heya! I live in Birmingham and starting at Coventry this year too :smile: x
Reply 3
You will make friends at Uni so I wouldn't worry about it too much, freshers and course induction will be a great chance to meet new people and make friends
Reply 4
I'll be your friend! Lol
Reply 5
I will be your friend! I'm 20 in September and moving to Coventry in September
Reply 6
I'm 20, live in Coventry and off to Cov Uni this September. :smile:
Reply 7
I'm 18 from coventry what you going to study x
Reply 8
Going to be studying biomedicine , you?
Reply 9
Social work x
18 and will be at cov uni in September, studying Law :-)
Reply 11
call me on 07999888998 I'm in coventry now and would love to show you around
Reply 12
i'm 19, moving to cov this september to study international law, helloo :rolleyes:
Reply 13
hey :smile:
Hey I'm 20 and I'm from Birmingham studying Psychology this September at Coventry :smile:
Reply 15
Hi I'm starting at Coventry in September! I'm 17 and I'd like to make friends.
Reply 16
Hello :smile:
Reply 17
Haiiii, I'm starting in September , from Birmingham and goin to be living Coventry 😁, I'm 23 and studying occupational therapy ! I also just finished the access course
Hello, im Lorrie :smile: im 19 years old and starting coventry university in september. Im in the same situation as you so i know how you feel. I live down south at the moment but also stay in lutterworth every now and then until i start uni. :smile: have you got your accomdation yet?x
Reply 19
I just finished an access course also :smile:

And I'm living at home instead of accommodation as my family lives here so its a lot cheaper , but i'm a bit worried that will make it even harder to get to know people :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest