The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick exchange/study abroad

Hey guys!
I'm an Australian student looking at doing my exchange year in the UK and was wondering if anyone knew how exchange is at Warwick! I'm pretty sure its a new exchange partner for my uni so there aren't any past student reviews I have access to. Mainly thinking about student life/meeting people and ease of travel e.g. weekend trips to Europe. I am also quite used to city life haha so was wondering just how much of a small campus vibe it has, as I'm not sure I would enjoy that for a whole year abroad.
Reply 1
I can't speak about the specifics of exchanges, but it's a 13 minute bus to Coventry train station, and from there it's an 18 minute train to Birmingham airport or a 1h10m-ish train to London for the Eurostar/other airports, so it's well located for travelling around.

Campus unis won't be for everyone, but I find it works quite well. Everything is very central and close together so it's really convenient for studying, and there are so many societies/sports clubs/events/club nights that there's always something going on on campus. It's also really easy to get to Leamington/Coventry/Birmingham (and even London now with the more direct trains) so plenty of opportunities for city life too.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by Interea
I can't speak about the specifics of exchanges, but it's a 13 minute bus to Coventry train station, and from there it's an 18 minute train to Birmingham airport or a 1h10m-ish train to London for the Eurostar/other airports, so it's well located for travelling around.

Campus unis won't be for everyone, but I find it works quite well. Everything is very central and close together so it's really convenient for studying, and there are so many societies/sports clubs/events/club nights that there's always something going on on campus. It's also really easy to get to Leamington/Coventry/Birmingham (and even London now with the more direct trains) so plenty of opportunities for city life too.

thanks so much!!

Quick Reply

Latest