The Student Room Group

Law with French Law at Birmingham or Warwick?

I’m looking for Law with French Law at unis with a good reputation and have narrowed it down to Birmingham or Warwick. My main issue is I prefer the partner universities offered by Birmingham as they have better standing and I could get an actual French certification, but I would rather live in Warwick. I’ve tried to use online comparisons to help me decide but they seem pretty even in terms of student satisfaction, teaching quality, employment etc.
Anyone done/doing the course at Birmingham/Warwick (or just attending doing any course) have any advice? Or any suggestions as to other possible unis that offer the course?
I’m predicted A*A*AA (with an A in French) but want this as my lower grade choice (AAA or lower, preferably AAB).
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by jklaww
I’m looking for Law with French Law at unis with a good reputation and have narrowed it down to Birmingham or Warwick. My main issue is I prefer the partner universities offered by Birmingham as they have better standing and I could get an actual French certification, but I would rather live in Warwick. I’ve tried to use online comparisons to help me decide but they seem pretty even in terms of student satisfaction, teaching quality, employment etc.
Anyone done/doing the course at Birmingham/Warwick (or just attending doing any course) have any advice? Or any suggestions as to other possible unis that offer the course?
I’m predicted A*A*AA (with an A in French) but want this as my lower grade choice (AAA or lower, preferably AAB).

I study law at Warwick, know a few people studying law with French law but haven’t spoken to them much about the French part.

Just incase you weren’t aware, Warwick uni campus is not in Warwick, it’s actually just outside coventry. Most students live in either coventry or leamington, with mostly first years on campus.

In terms of the course, law here is great. The uni is ranked higher than Birmingham (you may have to double check that) overall and in law.
Reply 2
Hi, I have not been able to find any info on the partner uni in France for the Law & French Law at Warwick. Which is it ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending