The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

University of Salford freshers 2014

I will be starting at Salford uni in September, studying Photography and staying at Constantine Court. This thread is for anybody who wants to get excited about uni basically! What course is everybody doing? Anybody staying at Constantine too?

Scroll to see replies

woo get hyped, make sure your here for all of welcome week :smile: (that's the real freshers, actual freshers is full of lectures so the fun stuff is during welcome)
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Reply 2
I'm starting next year doing Professional Sound and Video Technology, staying at Horlock Court, anyone else the same?
Reply 3
Original post by jjaammster
woo get hyped, make sure your here for all of welcome week :smile: (that's the real freshers, actual freshers is full of lectures so the fun stuff is during welcome)

I have seen that welcome week starts 15th september, when would you recommend to actually move into accommodation?
I'm studying Music Industries Management at Manchester College and the course is validated by Salford Uni so will I have to go along with Salford freshers?!
Reply 5
Original post by jordanette
I'm studying Music Industries Management at Manchester College and the course is validated by Salford Uni so will I have to go along with Salford freshers?!
I would presume so, all depends on if you want to of course! Are you staying at salford uni accommodation or in manchester?
Original post by abbiej17
I would presume so, all depends on if you want to of course! Are you staying at salford uni accommodation or in manchester?

My accommodation us Liberty Point in Manchester as it was closest to my campus.
Reply 7
Original post by jordanette
My accommodation us Liberty Point in Manchester as it was closest to my campus.

Ahhh I see, fair enough! I think actual Manchester freshers is the week before Salfords so I would have thought you could do both if you can cope with that!
Reply 8
Original post by abbiej17
I will be starting at Salford uni in September, studying Photography and staying at Constantine Court. This thread is for anybody who wants to get excited about uni basically! What course is everybody doing? Anybody staying at Constantine too?

Hello! :biggrin: I am also staying at Constantine Court and will be studying Television and Radio! I think we can move in from the 13th of sept??! Hopefully get more information through soon!
Reply 9
Original post by Dudders95
Hello! :biggrin: I am also staying at Constantine Court and will be studying Television and Radio! I think we can move in from the 13th of sept??! Hopefully get more information through soon!

Heyyy! Sweeet, I don't get back from my holiday until the 12th sept so sort of wanted a last night out at home on the Saturday then hopefully move in the Monday, I'm so excited already!
Hi! I'm staying at Eddie Colman Court & I'll be studying TV and Radio! (:
Reply 11
Hi! I'll be studying Contemporary Military and International History and I'll be living in Constantine Court too.
Reply 12
Hi! I'll be studying Business and Management but unfortunately I'll be living outside the campus :frown:
Original post by whoahchloe

I'm just moving out today!

Eddie colman/John Lester is alright, the gym deal is great £20 for a year.
Original post by kingkongjaffa
I'm just moving out today!

Eddie colman/John Lester is alright, the gym deal is great £20 for a year.

Ah, glad to know it's okay! And that price might even tempt me to go to the gym once in a while. Maybe. Hopefully.
Hey guys/gals, I'll be studying Physics and I'm staying at Constantine.... Lets make it a freshers to remember (or not haha)!

Me too :3 TV & Radio and staying in Eddie Coleman, yay.
Reply 17

Hello! I'm also staying in Eddie Coleman Court :smile: Nice to meet you. I'm moving in September 8th and will be studying Counselling & Psychotherapy. When are you moving in?
Reply 18
I'm doing Computer Science and I'm living at home as it's about £3000 cheaper a year c:

Not seen anyone on my course so far so hit me up!
Hey I'm studying visual arts! Il be living in iq, anyone else? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending