The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Elhamm
Are you going to do a November 2014 predicated exam questions?? Please do because your June was extremely helpful!! :frown: I extremely need it!

I just saw this now anyway...

Are you doing your gcse maths in November? If so you should be revising everything as anything unexpected could come up in those exams. I took my GCSE maths exam in June and we did have predictions but not all of them were 100% correct. The funniest thing well at least for me was that the grade boundaries were higher than last years eventhough according some people the June 2013 papers were harder. In short my advice to you is to revise like hell and make use of your maths teacher badly. Also go through past papers and use the Mathswatch Cd-This is what i did in preparation to my exam and surprisingly it helped me . I still wonder how though:rolleyes: and last of all as hard as it may seem DONT PANIC-a lot of people have suffered from this and made them go blank in the exams eventhough they knew how to answer the questions.

Good luck.:smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by German123
I just saw this now anyway...

Are you doing your gcse maths in November? If so you should be revising everything as anything unexpected could come up in those exams. I took my GCSE maths exam in June and we did have predictions but not all of them were 100% correct. The funniest thing well at least for me was that the grade boundaries were higher than last years eventhough according some people the June 2013 papers were harder. In short my advice to you is to revise like hell and make use of your maths teacher badly. Also go through past papers and use the Mathswatch Cd-This is what i did in preparation to my exam and suprisingly did not fail. I still wonder how though:rolleyes: and last of all as hard as it may seem DONT PANIC-a lot of people have suffered from this and made them go blank in the exams eventhough they knew how to answer the questions.

Good luck.:smile:

Yeah , Im doing a resit -.- people are telling me that the november exams are 10x harder than the june exam, is this true, and I am good at the method it is just when it comes to applying to the word problems I fail :/
Original post by Elhamm
Yeah , Im doing a resit -.- people are telling me that the november exams are 10x harder than the june exam, is this true, and I am good at the method it is just when it comes to applying to the word problems I fail :/

I have heard the same but since the November exams are aimed at the resit applicants a small number of people will sit the maths exam(my assumptions) which may mean the grade boundaries may not be neccesarily higher than June as it depends on everyone's performance overall. Anyway the best thing you can do is make maths gcse your priority. I was not confident in maths and found my maths exams hard but was suprised by the fact that i did not fail. I guess everyone is the hardest judge on their own exam performance.

Edit: I know its hard but you should NOT panic
(edited 9 years ago)
I need help!please can someone upload GCSE JUNE 2014 HIGHER TIER CALCULATOR answers up:wink:
Thanks
is this the latest maths paper you all sat? how did you get hold of it???
Reply 1585
Does anyone know if there is a difference between taking the June paper and November paper for GCSE Maths?
Original post by K-kidd
Does anyone know if there is a difference between taking the June paper and November paper for GCSE Maths?

Not really. The syllabus is the same, the people writing the papers are the same. The difficulty of the exam is supposed to be the same.

Posted from TSR Mobile
where is the actual paper for this tho
is Mr M going to put answers for the November 2014 GCSE Edexcel Higher paper 1 & 2?? :/
Where is the link to the noncalculator paper
Hi. Can you send me this paper? (Non Call and Calc)
Original post by ajdigwa
Hi. Can you send me this paper? (Non Call and Calc)

You'll need to get them from your teacher. It's against TSR forum rules to provide recent exam papers or official mark schemes that have not been released to students by the examiners.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
yo mr m, can you put the nov paper 2 answers up plz?
plz can someone send me the actuall paper plz :smile:
was this mock paper the actual 2014 paper or was it designed by someone?
Reply 1595
Hi can I have the mock paper
Reply 1596
Hi can I have the mock paper June 2014 edexcel
Original post by Qasimw
Hi can I have the mock paper June 2014 edexcel

Sorry that can't happen until all of us have finished our mocks as that would be cheating for some (:
I did this same exam yesterday for my mock! Did anyone else?
Hi Mr M,

I just finished my Mock Exams and received that Maths Paper! My teachers at school are still marking them, and was wondering if your had the History B AQA June 2014 unit 1 ,unit 2 and unit 3 answers so i can see where I went wrong.

Many Thanks,

Student_78

Latest

Trending

Trending