The Student Room Group

Recommended Providers For Distance Learning LLB

Hi,

I am a mature student looking into the possibility of doing an Law Degree / LLB around my current job

Distance learning would be the most suitable option, as it would allow me the ability to fit the study into my spare time.

Has anyone any comments or recommendations as to the learning providers/unis that offer this type of study method?
Original post by gmgohara
Hi,

I am a mature student looking into the possibility of doing an Law Degree / LLB around my current job

Distance learning would be the most suitable option, as it would allow me the ability to fit the study into my spare time.

Has anyone any comments or recommendations as to the learning providers/unis that offer this type of study method?

There are quite a few...

Manchester Metropolitan University
Middlesex University
Open University
University of London International Programme

There are also universities where you can study LLB part time in the evenings, as it's designed for mature / working students.

I preferred to go to a university to study because you get more support, and I prefer to learn though lectures etc, whereas on distance learning you learn through reading books mostly.

I know that those on the UofL distance programme don't get a lot of support at all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending