The Student Room Group

Pharmacy at Portsmouth

I was just wondering if anyone from portsmouth could tell me how lenient portsmouth are for pharmacy. I need ABB for the course but atm i feel like i can only get ABC (The "C" grade being in Chemistry). Has anybody else gotten in with below there offer requirements for this course before?
(edited 9 years ago)
Yeah I got a grade under what I needed and I got in, that was 3 years ago but you should still be fine.
Yeah I was a grade under what was asked of me and they let me in so you should be fine hopefully
Original post by izuibe96
I was just wondering if anyone from portsmouth could tell me how lenient portsmouth are for pharmacy. I need ABB for the course but atm i feel like i can only get ABC. Has anybody else gotten in with below there offer requirements for this course before?

I got ABC (A- Biology B- Chemistry C- Psychology) last summer and I still got! in! I just completed my first year. Hopefully the same happens in your case.
Reply 4
Original post by izuibe96
I was just wondering if anyone from portsmouth could tell me how lenient portsmouth are for pharmacy. I need ABB for the course but atm i feel like i can only get ABC (The "C" grade being in Chemistry). Has anybody else gotten in with below there offer requirements for this course before?

Yep people get in with lower grades than this

I know people with BBC and the c in chemistry and got in.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending