The Student Room Group

Mpharm Nottingham

I have my interview tomorrow and I’ve pretty much done no preparation is it gunna go terribly :frown:
im sure it will be ok lol i also have an interview for pharmacy on the 8th of Feb
Reply 2
Original post by hellothere34443
im sure it will be ok lol i also have an interview for pharmacy on the 8th of Feb

Ok nice hope that goes well
Reply 3
Original post by YedwRdsra
I have my interview tomorrow and I’ve pretty much done no preparation is it gunna go terribly :frown:

How did it go, I’ve got mine next month
Reply 4
Original post by Tomi.23
How did it go, I’ve got mine next month

It went so bad I didn’t get the offer make sure u look at organic chem
It went so bad I didn’t get the offer make sure u look at organic chem

what went wrong and what were the questions like if you dont mind me asking
Reply 6
Original post by uniapplicant11

It was generally just my own fault for having no preparation and having not researched the course and the work of pharmacy
Reply 7
Original post by uniapplicant11

And the questions weren’t terrible again it was just that I didn’t prepare at all
Reply 8
what type of questions were there?
It was generally just my own fault for having no preparation and having not researched the course and the work of pharmacy

ohh alright
where else have you applied
Reply 10
And the questions weren’t terrible again it was just that I didn’t prepare at all

what type of questions did they ask ?
Reply 11

Please help what were the questions they asked ?
Original post by Iklot
Please help what were the questions they asked ?

revise organic chem loads lol, and make sure yk ur ethics and are up to date with like the recent news of how the role of a pharmacist is developing, and this math is easy its like gcse so dw
Reply 13
Original post by pharmacyrockz
revise organic chem loads lol, and make sure yk ur ethics and are up to date with like the recent news of how the role of a pharmacist is developing, and this math is easy its like gcse so dw

Omg that interview was incredibly challenging literally the toughest one I've ever experienced. Despite all my preparation, it felt like an uphill battle. It's frustrating how difficult they made it, especially after putting in so much effort to get ready:frown:
Original post by Iklot
Omg that interview was incredibly challenging literally the toughest one I've ever experienced. Despite all my preparation, it felt like an uphill battle. It's frustrating how difficult they made it, especially after putting in so much effort to get ready:frown:

yeah it was probably my worst one to lol, did u get an offer?
Reply 15
Original post by pharmacyrockz
yeah it was probably my worst one to lol, did u get an offer?

No, I didn’t

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending