The Student Room Group

Pharmacy through clearning Birmingham

Could I get into pharmacy through clearing in Birmingham and do you still need decent grades for it? Ofc I'm not giving up on getting the grades I need for my first choice but it's always good to have a plan B.
Pharmacy at top Unis is rarely in Clearing.

You might get a Clearing place at one of the lower grade Unis - Portsmouth, DMU etc - but not somewhere like Brum.
Reply 2
Original post by McGinger
Pharmacy at top Unis is rarely in Clearing.
You might get a Clearing place at one of the lower grade Unis - Portsmouth, DMU etc - but not somewhere like Brum.

I saw a post from a few years ago saying that Birmingham had pharmacy in clearing, has it changed over the last few years?
Often top Unis have places for International fee payers only - so be careful about phrases like 'in Clearing', and always remember that whatever you 'hear' may have no basis in truth, or may apply to a situation several years ago.

Pharmacy application numbers exploded this year - its all to do with the new role for Pharmacists and the shine falling off Medicine - and so the 'market' is vastly different even to last year, never mind several years ago

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending