The Student Room Group

Pharmacy interview

Has anyone done a pharmacy interview for the university of Nottingham and what was asked in the interview??

Scroll to see replies

chemistry, why pharmacy, ethical issues, simple maths
Reply 2
Original post by kkskekejj
chemistry, why pharmacy, ethical issues, simple maths

Thank youuu. Could you go into a bit more detail about the chemistry questions cause I do not do A level chemistry.
Original post by Dammyx
Thank youuu. Could you go into a bit more detail about the chemistry questions cause I do not do A level chemistry.
oh it’s a level chemistry stuff. it’s the organic part about reactions/mechanisms
Original post by Dammyx
Has anyone done a pharmacy interview for the university of Nottingham and what was asked in the interview??

I am also about to interview with the University of Nottingham can you please tell me the sort of questions that you had?
Reply 5
Original post by loverofjesus
Hi,
I just recently did my interview.
It’s made up of 5 stations each 6 mins long. First they’ll ask you the general question of why you want to be a pharmacist and then ask you about your general interests and hobbies.
There’s a chem section and they’ll just ask you about organic mechanisms, products and reactions.
Then there’s a maths section with questions- I would recommend you practice your decimals and conversions.
Lastly, there’s a section on pharmacy practice so you just need to make sure you are up to date on the role of a pharmacist, different places they work and what they do in the healthcare team.
Hope this helps.

Hi , did they ask you ethical questions???
Original post by Dammyx
Hi , did they ask you ethical questions???

Yes- sorry I forgot to include that.
All it was a scenario and you have to talk to the interviewer how you would go about the situation and what parts of that situation could be a problem on terms of confidentiality and acting professionally as a pharmacist.
Hi,
I just recently did my interview.
It’s made up of 5 stations each 6 mins long. First they’ll ask you the general question of why you want to be a pharmacist and then ask you about your general interests and hobbies.
There’s a chem section and they’ll just ask you about organic mechanisms, products and reactions.
Then there’s a maths section with questions- I would recommend you practice your decimals and conversions.
Lastly, there’s a section on pharmacy practice so you just need to make sure you are up to date on the role of a pharmacist, different places they work and what they do in the healthcare team.
Hope this helps.

Hello,

This was exactly what I needed. Thank you so much!!
loverofjesus add me on a social media so we can discuss more about the interview I m really struggling thanks
Original post by student2423
Hello,
This was exactly what I needed. Thank you so much!!

No problem 😊
Original post by reset34289358
loverofjesus add me on a social media so we can discuss more about the interview I m really struggling thanks

okay- what’s your @?
okay- what’s your @?

darian.257 - instagram
Original post by reset34289358

Same please
All it was a scenario and you have to talk to the interviewer how you would go about the situation and what parts of that situation could be a problem on terms of confidentiality and acting professionally as a pharmacist.

I’ve got mine tomorrow. Please can I get your socials to discuss interview as well thanks
Original post by KIRSTYYES
Same please

whats ur insta @
@kristyspriv_

i sent u a message
Please can u check u spelled it correctly it’s spelt kristy not kirsty

I think i have the right one i just sent u a follow request
Reply 17

Hi, can I give you my insta so I can ask more questions cause I’m kinda confused on the chemistry part cause I don’t do A level chemistry
Original post by Dammyx
Hi, can I give you my insta so I can ask more questions cause I’m kinda confused on the chemistry part cause I don’t do A level chemistry

yes ofc whats ur insta
okay- what’s your @?

Hi I also have questions, my insta is @rahiel_a

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending