The Student Room Group

2024 entry Pharmacology applicants

Welcome to the 2024 entry Pharmacology Thread.

Post all questions, comments and thoughts here -
where are you applying, what are your A levels, why did you choose Pharmacology and all that sort of stuff.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Any offers for Pharmacology.....?
Reply 2
Original post by McGinger

Not yet. I applied in 15th of Dec though.

Got an offer for Notts and QMUL so far, waiting for the others
Reply 4
Original post by SaurianTuba
Got an offer for Notts and QMUL so far, waiting for the others

How long did Notts take?
Original post by ta_xo12
How long did Notts take?

2 or 3 days, it was my first offer, did u apply?
Reply 6
2 or 3 days, it was my first offer, did u apply?

Yeah. Only gotten an offer from Keele so far. Where else did you apply?
Original post by ta_xo12
Yeah. Only gotten an offer from Keele so far. Where else did you apply?

I'm sorry, I thought I replied yesterday, I applied UCL, Kings, QMUL, Imperial and Notts, where did you apply?
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 8
I'm sorry, I thought I replied yesterday, I applied UCL, Kings, QMUL, Imperial and Notts, where did you apply?

Keele Notts ucl Leeds and reading
Reply 9

Got from manchester and notts just waiting for ucl kcl imperial(medical biosci)
I dont know this would help anyone but I applied for pharmacology for 5 unis last year and got offer from kcl ucl notts qmul manch (im reapplying this year cuz I didn't meet the offer last year ) but yea basically if you have any questions about when i got offer from london unis or anything please let me know 🙂
Original post by calla._.31
Got from manchester and notts just waiting for ucl kcl imperial(medical biosci)

Was Imperial the only uni u applied for for medical biosci, or are u saying UCL, KCL and imperial are all medical bioscience? Congratulations tho on ur offers so far!
Original post by calla._.31
I dont know this would help anyone but I applied for pharmacology for 5 unis last year and got offer from kcl ucl notts qmul manch (im reapplying this year cuz I didn't meet the offer last year ) but yea basically if you have any questions about when i got offer from london unis or anything please let me know 🙂

When did you get your KCL and UCL offer, because when I was checking online, I saw that a lot of people were getting pharmacology offers very late, like April-May time?
Was Imperial the only uni u applied for for medical biosci, or are u saying UCL, KCL and imperial are all medical bioscience? Congratulations tho on ur offers so far!

Only Imperial was the one that I applied for medical biosci anything else was pharmacology :smile:
When did you get your KCL and UCL offer, because when I was checking online, I saw that a lot of people were getting pharmacology offers very late, like April-May time?

Yea, my friends got it around April time also but I got an offer kcl in the last week of Feb and got a ucl offer on the 21st of March. Bear in mind that my offers came through quite early compared to others so yours may come early as well
Reply 15
what were ur guys predicted grades?
Reply 16
Original post by j3ssrc
i've had pharmacology offers from liverpool and southampton and an offer for med+pharma chem from loughborough so far.
has anyone heard from or applied to bath and leeds?

I applied to Leeds. Haven’t heard back yet though
Reply 17
Got an offer from Nottingham and made it my firm choice!! Would love to meet other who are interested in Pharmacology and going there.
Welcome to the 2024 entry Pharmacology Thread.

Post all questions, comments and thoughts here -
where are you applying, what are your A levels, why did you choose Pharmacology and all that sort of stuff.

Got an offer from Cardiff and Bristol - still waiting for Edinburgh, UCL and KCL
Reply 19
Original post by aimee.v
Got an offer from Nottingham and made it my firm choice!! Would love to meet other who are interested in Pharmacology and going there.

I got an offer too and want to make it my firm!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending