The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I've got no recent photos of me on my computer, but that ones from 3 years ago when i woz at a fancy dress party, i'm the short 1 on the left
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Reply 41
well seems as every1 is puttin up piccis al supply a couple :redface: .. the 1st is me in my usual state hehe absolutely peed asa fart :wink: .. the 2nd me the rest of the time .. 1 happy bunni :p: xxxxxx
Reply 42
Great pics both of you!:biggrin:
Tomtom got IDed? LMAO! serves you right for putting the pretty wine into the spaghetti and not drinking it doesnt it now!
Good thread,
and as we're swapping myspace adresses mines: www.myspace.com/soph126
Reply 45
Nice pic Soph! I'll add you to myspace!
Reply 46
ok, this is now way related and im not even coming to bangor but you lot are active now so ill ask u!! on your ucas forms there is a detachable part, do u actually have to send this back if you got the right grades etc and the uni accepted u?
me and my friends are argueing about it!
ta
Reply 47
Do you mean your AS12 form, the congratulations letter? Yes you need to send that back asap!!
Reply 48
Yup, has to be sent in 12 / 14 days I don't remember which.

You take the top part to the bank to open the student account :smile:
Reply 49
lol soz just bn readin thru the thread and yup im always asked for id ( unless i go to my local pub) coz i look about 12 :frown: sad as it is!! and im gona b 19 in oct lol
magnad
You take the top part to the bank to open the student account :smile:

You do? I think my bank just transferred me into one the minute I hit 18. How strange. I'll have to check that out.

Ok so I notice everyones swapping myspaces, and I'm never one to stop a wave in its tracks so here you go http://www.myspace.com/nroxy

And as for pics? Uhm lemme go hunt. Because you need some slightly more normal ones than the ones on my myspace

Right, in the first one I'm on the left with glasses
In the second one, I'm wearing the black dress. Once again note the glasses
And in the third one, I'm the short one on the right in green
Reply 51
heres a few pics of me. they are quite recent. the passport style one i took yesterday, but the one in school uniform was from year 10.
CrazynLuvinLife
You do? I think my bank just transferred me into one the minute I hit 18. How strange. I'll have to check that out.

Ok so I notice everyones swapping myspaces, and I'm never one to stop a wave in its tracks so here you go http://www.myspace.com/nroxy

And as for pics? Uhm lemme go hunt. Because you need some slightly more normal ones than the ones on my myspace

Right, in the first one I'm on the left with glasses
In the second one, I'm wearing the black dress. Once again note the glasses
And in the third one, I'm the short one on the right in green

oo I like your hair in the second one:biggrin:
Reply 53
Thought i had better post a pic (By request :wink: Heheh, jk :biggrin:)

And yes, before anyone asks, its a pic of a pic (My passport size photos :smile:)
Reply 54
woohoo :p: nw we know who u r yay :biggrin: LOL !!
Rosie0204:Thanks ^^ Its from the y13 leavers do. Its one of the few times when my hair ever looks nice lol. Otherwise its an unruly mess which mucks up two seconds after I've done it.
Reply 56
CrazynLuvinLife

Hmm, perhaps not for you then. Just make sure they have opened a full student's account and not just a pre-student account. If they opened a pre-student account, i'm pretty sure you'll have to go into your branch with that letter.
CrazynLuvinLife
Rosie0204:Thanks ^^ Its from the y13 leavers do. Its one of the few times when my hair ever looks nice lol. Otherwise its an unruly mess which mucks up two seconds after I've done it.

Lol - I'm the same - so often i go out for the might and really like how my hair looks and when i come home n look in the mirror it looks so awful I can't believe that nobody started to laugh and point :redface: :p:
Reply 58
rosie0204
Lol - I'm the same - so often i go out for the night and really like how my hair looks and when i come home n look in the mirror it looks so awful I can't believe that nobody started to laugh and point :redface: :p:

Everyone else will have been drunk too and not noticed!:biggrin:
Ok, I'm new here, got in through clearing, I'm going to be studying german and here's 2 pics of me. One is me on stage with my band carnal, and the other is me hungover, as a bouncer at a music festival. Myspace is www.myspace.com/dilenquenthelminth

that is all.

Latest