The Student Room Group

Visa picture vs passport different due to religion

Hi,

I had a question is it okay if in my passport picture I was not wearing a headscarf for religious reasons but now I am so in my visa picture I have a headscarf will that be okay for the embassy? As I will have two different pictures?

Thanks
Reply 1
Bump
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi,

I had a question is it okay if in my passport picture I was not wearing a headscarf for religious reasons but now I am so in my visa picture I have a headscarf will that be okay for the embassy? As I will have two different pictures?

Thanks

I can't see that it would be an issue.

Bear in mind that the photo printed on the passport needs to comply with the rules of the country issuing the passport, and the photo on the visa needs to comply with the rules of the country issuing the visa. As these are going to be different countries, there's no reason that the photos need to be the same (the photo rules may be different).

Also, consider that the photos could have been taken several years apart.
Reply 3
Original post by martin7
I can't see that it would be an issue.

Bear in mind that the photo printed on the passport needs to comply with the rules of the country issuing the passport, and the photo on the visa needs to comply with the rules of the country issuing the visa. As these are going to be different countries, there's no reason that the photos need to be the same (the photo rules may be different).

Also, consider that the photos could have been taken several years apart.

Ok many thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending