The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Flexible combined honours - biochemistry and history at exeter? help

Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anybody has any advice or if any current/past exter students could help me. I have an offer to do biochem at exter in September (AAB) but recently I am really not sure about it and I'm wondering if I should have applied for history instead. I have since seen on the exter website about the FCH programme but it says history is only available for internal transfer? Does anyone know how likely it is that I would be able to add on History considering it is so popular and competive at Exter? Plus I am predicted AAA-AAB (probably more towards aab after one chem exam) and the history requirements are a*aa-aab. Also, has anybody done biochem and history or knows anyone who has? I am just so nervous about potentially hating the course and it's gotten to the point where I am sort of dreading uni and results because I am so nervous. Please help!!
I'm not going to be much help, but if I were you, I'd email the University Admissions Office and ask about transferring to Flexible Combined Honours, as suggested here:

http://www.exeter.ac.uk/fch/transfer-to-fch.php

It's better to do it sooner rather than later! They're going to be the ones who'll be able to give you the best answers and you have nothing to lose by emailing them :smile:
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending