The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Has anyone got an offer from Exeter yet?

I’ve applied to Exeter uni (for Flexible Combined Honours) and I was just wondering if anyone’s had offers/rejections yet, and if Exeter usually takes a long time to reply?
Original post by Anonymous #1
I’ve applied to Exeter uni (for Flexible Combined Honours) and I was just wondering if anyone’s had offers/rejections yet, and if Exeter usually takes a long time to reply?

Hi there,

For those who apply before the January 31st deadline, offers will be sent out sometime before May 2024, although the University aims to respond to applications as soon as possible. Hopefully you won't have to wait too long to find out! For more information on the application/offer process, you can take a look at our After You Apply page.

Feel free to get in touch with any further questions!

Kitty
University of Exeter Student Ambassador
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
Can anybody please help me to understand why the offers-only open days are in March if the offers may not be out until May.
Application was submitted to UCAS before Christmas, but no response yet
Reply 3
Original post by Hopefull18
Can anybody please help me to understand why the offers-only open days are in March if the offers may not be out until May.
Application was submitted to UCAS before Christmas, but no response yet

Exeter just got back to me last week and I applied in December so don't worry they will get back to you and most universities to wait until May to get back so yeah.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending