The Student Room Group

matced on tinder but not responding!?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by #Ridwan
Stop using Tinder then. It's a dating/sex app. If you don't want either from there, then stop leading men on.

Expressing that you're attracted to someone is hardly leading them on! Most people I know just use it as a laugh.
Original post by Anonymous
I am using tinder and I noticed that girls who swipe right to me ( which means the are agree and matched) did not respond to my messages. Moreover, they even do not block me but just going on like that ... not responding and still matched!

what does that mean girls?! I am not understand this

You do know since tinder became popular, its 85% full of girls that are insecure and are looking for an ego boost..
Original post by Isometrix
Two words:

Ego boost

I have no idea how I managed to get laid from it, looking at tinder these days. I even have some who give me their numbers and then go dead. WTF
Original post by #Ridwan
Stop using Tinder then. It's a dating/sex app. If you don't want either from there, then stop leading men on.

Nah I'm good. Out of all my matches only about 3 have initiated conversation so I'd say quite a lot of people are doing the same thing. It's especially obvious when someone likes you when they're like 100km away.
Original post by xOHarriet
Expressing that you're attracted to someone is hardly leading them on! Most people I know just use it as a laugh.

Yes it is. I never tell anyone they're attractive unless I'm actually interested in them.

If you're bored, do something productive or go read a book or play a game or something.
Original post by PurpleMonkeyDishwasher
Nah I'm good. Out of all my matches only about 3 have initiated conversation so I'd say quite a lot of people are doing the same thing. It's especially obvious when someone likes you when they're like 100km away.

As I said to another poster, do something more productive with your time. You're ruining what should be a really useful app.
Original post by #Ridwan
As I said to another poster, do something more productive with your time. You're ruining what should be a really useful app.

Tinder isn't useful. It's just an ego booster.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by #Ridwan

We're hardly ruining it, the majority use it as a laugh, it's kinda sad if people are using it seriously as they're going to be sorely disspointed. If you want a serious dating site go to something like match.com
Reply 28
because your message probably did not impress them, when they swiped liked on your profile, that could just be that they would consider you if you then put in a good message.
Girls want something other than "hi", they want a phrase which just shows how fake the man's personality is.
Sometimes your friends steal your phone and deliberately swipe right on everyone, no matter how appalling they are.
Original post by xOHarriet
We're hardly ruining it, the majority use it as a laugh, it's kinda sad if people are using it seriously as they're going to be sorely disspointed. If you want a serious dating site go to something like match.com

I don't see how telling someone you find them attractive, then ignoring them, is a "laugh", if a laugh is what you want there are other ways of getting one.

I agree that Tinder isn't really for dating but it's useful as a sex app, or it would be if there weren't so many girls on there with nothing better to do with their lives.

I got laid a couple of times with girls off Tinder, until it became popular, then girls with no intention of ever meeting up with anyone off there signed up in droves and ruined it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending