The Student Room Group

What is your IQ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Arithmeticae
Funny how the little blue sign above my username become invisible :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe he couldn't see it or he thought you were kidding, being called a girl isn't too bad :rolleyes:

Edit:
Original post by Astrtricks
The latin group 1 ending can only ever be a feminine noun hence your username is feminine so I assumed you are. The ending a 'ae' ending is only ever in the genitive or dative singular of group 1 and even though. Arithmetica does occur in group 2 neuter (I think this is irregular) with the plural genitive being orum; ae simply can only be feminine. :cool:

So if you are a man the correct name is 'Arithmetici' but that would be neuter; which is as close as you are going to get.

^^ and there is your explanation... Although the blue sign would have told you earlier instead of studying the linguistics of the name? :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by sophie !
So basically, you have no clue! Haha. :biggrin: You should take a test!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Which test did you use?
I did one and it asked me to use my email address! So annoyed! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

The latin group 1 ending can only ever be a feminine noun hence your username is feminine so I assumed you are. The ending a 'ae' ending is only ever in the genitive or dative singular of group 1 and even though. Arithmetica does occur in group 2 neuter (I think this is irregular) with the plural genitive being orum; ae simply can only be feminine. :cool:

So if you are a man the correct name is 'Arithmetici' but that would be neuter; which is as close as you are going to get.
Original post by Astrtricks

It's gender neutral anyway, at least in the context I meant it.

Funny how you go into an in depth analysis of my username but miss the blue sign above it...
It's gender neutral anyway, at least in the context I meant it.

Funny how you go into an in depth analysis of my username but miss the blue sign above it...

Don't know why it doesn't display:s-smilie:

lol u lot got integer values...wut? Mine was way more accurate, 192.16811 to be exact :confused:
(edited 9 years ago)

Yeah, people think I'm abnormal when I tell them and that I must be socially akward. Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr.Intelligent
Yeah, people think I'm abnormal when I tell them and that I must be socially akward. Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mr.Intelligent, what do you study?
Original post by LostGear
Mr.Intelligent, what do you study?

Maths.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
IQ is BS my personal opinion

No surprises there:biggrin:
Original post by LostGear
No surprises there:biggrin:

I suppose :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've got an IQ of 81, apparently I'm destined to be a builder or factory worker.
Reply 53
Original post by serebro
I've got an IQ of 81, apparently I'm destined to be a builder or factory worker.

And what would you like to be?
Reply 54
Original post by Qari
IQ is BS my personal opinion

I don't know; everyone has their opinion on it though. :biggrin:
Reply 55

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, no you just live up to your name!
Reply 56
Original post by karmacrunch
Which test did you use?
I did one and it asked me to use my email address! So annoyed! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I used something like www.iqtest.com ( might not have been that exact address, though ). It did ask for my email address to send me my results, but I didn't want to not get my results after spending so long on the many, many questions!
And what would you like to be?

A translator, teacher abroad or diplomat, believe it or not. :smile:
I used something like www.iqtest.com ( might not have been that exact address, though ). It did ask for my email address to send me my results, but I didn't want to not get my results after spending so long on the many, many questions!

Ah that's the one used! I was so annoyed when I finished. I don't want to get more spam emails :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by arrow900
I was trying to be ironic by miscalculating the increase in my IQ score but I guess that sort of went over everyone's head. Maybe I am a genius.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha I didn't give it any thought. Not that much of a difference really, 2, so doesn't stick out; but now I see it its funny :P

Quick Reply

Latest