The Student Room Group

Goldsmiths flatmate wanted

Hi I am starting at Goldsmiths uni in September and am looking for a person/ people to share a house/flat with. I am fun, easy-going and my main hobbies include football and music but generally get on with people. Let me know if you are interested either by private message or reply and we can see if we can forma group to start looking for a suitable property.
Hello LeytonOrient :smile:

I also am starting Goldsmiths in September and taking my MA. I'm really interested, but I'm a female, does it okay with you?
But I would be arriving at London in early September, so I couldn't do anything from my country except searching online.
Actually I don't really into football, and I'm a common music lovers, but I'm generally get on with people too.

Looking forward to hear from you :smile:
HI EVERYONE! Me and my friend Chelsey are looking for another person to join us on our house hunt and come live with us (females only sorry). We're both going into second year at goldsmiths, studying psychology and enjoy stuff like music, food, sport, gym, shopping, reading, art, going out but also down for cool relaxing vibes.

We've already found a few places to view which will be ideally close to goldsmiths as possible and around the price of £150 a week or less! Looking to move in around the 1st/2nd week of September. So if you're a nice, clean, tidy, sociable person who doesn't mind living with two crazies and are up for some crazy and cool chill times, drop me a message. THANK YOUS! :smile:

* MUST have UK guarantors
* MUST be looking to sort this out and do viewings within the next 2 weeks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending