The Student Room Group

Does the height of a girl matter to you?

Speaking from a guy's perspective, it honestly doesn't matter to me. It's not something you can really control.

The girl I'm into complains all the time about her height. I'm 6'0, she's 4'11. Is it a big deal for guys?
If people focus on a person's appearance and height rather than their personality and sincereness, then they're not in love.

Size doesn't matter. :perv:
Doesn't matter to me, once I like someone everything about them becomes hot so height doesn't matter in the slightest :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Oh my god how many times is this going to be asked?!
Reply 4
Not really. I'd date someone taller than me but it's usually that they won't date soneone smaller than them.
Yes.
Reply 6
5'9 max and even that is a bit tall
Reply 7
Im 5"10 so I'm average height, for me they have to be shorter than me and anything shorter than me is acceptable. However I prefer quite short girls 5"3 and below.
I swear this thread has been up over twenty times now...

In answering, I'm 5"11 so not massively tall and although I prefer the girl to be shorter I do not care particularly, certainly not to the extent of rejecting someone purely on the grounds of height.
Yes, I'm 6 4'' short people are back breaking work. And its not like they will stand on a stall for you.
Reply 10
I prefer them to be around 5'4" but obviously that's not a dealbreaker.
Not really. I've liked short girls and girls taller than me so yeah.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending