The Student Room Group

Worst school trip experience :/

After everyone in my class complained about going to the damn transport museum 3 times in 2 months, we went to McDonalds.

And I had no money, and I started crying.
Threw up on my "secret" crush at alton towers after Oblivion.
Original post by XMaramena
Threw up on my "secret" crush at alton towers after Oblivion.

Oh man, I remember Oblivion dem feelz <3

Screaming so loud that my headphones fell out - one of those days I will never forget.
Went gliding with 6 other students at school. 2 hour bus journey there. Told we would all be in the glider on our own with the instructor 30 mins each. Me first. Sick after 2 mins in air and feel too ill to continue. Spend rest of day in bus.
Listen having already told you one of my "worst _____ ever" moments recently I need to warn you that many bad and embarassing things have happend to me throughout my life.

School trip to Osterly park (sort of like a big stately home with huge park grounds you can walk around/climb trees etc) when I was in year 5. Was hot as hell so I was already soaked with sweat like I'd just climbed out of a fat man's armpit, by this point we were like a 20 minute walk from any toilets but I rrrrrreeallllyyy needed to poop. When teachers werent looking I left the group and ran as fast as I could without parting my legs and pooping mysel back to the toilets.

I didn't make it.

Turns out I had diohrrea to boot. My pants were now filled with sweat and the good stuff so I found the toilet and binned them. Wiped my bum, THOROUGHLY, and when I went outside to return to the group I realised I had no idea where they were. I paniced, sat down outside the toilet and bawled my eyes out until a member of staff found me and took me to reception. When my teacher finally found me they'd dragged the whole class around for like an hour looking for me in a state of great distress and I got shouted at pretty bad in front of all my friends but couldn't bring myself to explain I'd just gone to the toilet.

Then continued to sweat for the rest of the day directly into my trousers and developed an enourmous ass crack sweat patch which I got made fun of for.

Bad day man, bad day.
Reply 5
Went on some nature expedition into a park thing and spent the majority of the time litter picking which was presented as a game. Looking back I think they were just using primary school kids to clean up their rubbish

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Forgot I had a trip that day to Gulliver's World, I came to school in uniform and no money whilst my whole year went in both their own clothes and money...
I remember a random coach journey when I was little. I remember being really happy because I got to sit next to my best friend so I was really excited. (I was usually the third wheel). But the popular girl didn't have anyone to sit with, and as I was closing in on my seat, she sat down D: We hated each other, so it was like she sat there on purpose. She wouldn't move. I kept telling her she was in my seat but she wouldn't. I told my friend to tell her to move, but she didn't say a damn thing. So I sat by myself. With a teacher. I told my teacher about it and she said "I know, I saw". I remember asking why she didn't do anything about it but she avoided the question.
So I was a lonely child .-. I still wonder why she didn't do anything. The girl grew up being horrible to everyone else too. So ignoring it didn't help.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 8
Threw up on the bus in front of everyone.

It was a several hour bus ride back to school, and it was late at night, and I had quickly wolfed down Burger King for dinner. I got a migraine and spent nearly the whole ride lying on the seat, trying to fall asleep despite my pounding headache and nausea. Eventually the headache went away, but the nausea got worse and when we were about 20 minutes away from school I realized I couldn't hold it in any longer and was definitely going to puke right then and there. I tried to hide it as best I could by doing it in the corner of the seat, but the girl in the seat across from me noticed and word spread to the teachers at the front of the bus who handed down some paper towels. When we got back they let me off the bus before everyone else, with the puke and weak attempt to clean it still on my seat for someone else to deal with.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 9
Went to London to look for some stupid clues. Got there late. Had to trek all the way across London on my own, with no money, and no map. Got to where I was supposed to be, and then my group called me to say they were miles away, so I had to do it all over again. Got to the group, did all the work myself, and then got bored. They went for lunch and to 'rendezvous' with the teacher, I hopped on a train and went home.

No exaggeration when I say it was one of the worst days of my life.
Reply 10
My worst trip experience was one that didn't happen:angry:

All year in year 10 my science teacher was telling us if we did well in our exams, he would take us to Switzerland for a week.
We did well - no school trip :frown:

Then the same thing happened in year 11 :colonhash:
I've got two.

First one was when I was in primary school. Went to British Museum but a few minutes before we were due to leave I felt sick. Didn't tell teacher because she was busy. I was hoping to sneak off and use the toilet. It got worse and worse until I finally threw up on the floor outside the gift shop and all over my shoes in front of my horrified classmates.

Second one happened in secondary school when I was on the coach coming back from a skiing trip in Switzerland and had a classmate sitting next to me. Fell asleep during the journey back and I woke up to shouts of, "MIIIIIIISSSS, Allecia's been sick!" and, "EWWWWW!" I look up and it turns out I've bloody been vomited on by the classmate sitting next to me! I had to remain in my seat for the rest of the six hour journey splattered in vomit. I won't deny that that was horrendous.
Back in mid 1999 not long before I left Year 6 we went on a tour around Oldbury Power Station. Part of the tour involved taking a lift up to the top floor of the building (about 10 floors high from memory). At the time I had a total phobia of lifts and got really stressed and anxious about having to ride in that one. The tour guide had to walk us back down the stairs which annoyed several of my classmates and a few of them poked fun at me about it in the days following the trip.

Quick Reply

Latest