The Student Room Group

Access to Higher Education - Teacher Training

Hello!
My names AJ, I'm 24 and a mum of two from Southampton. My daughter is 5 and my son is 2. This is all very daunting to me! I left school at 15 so have been out of education for almost 10 years !

I start college in September, doing a 'full time' Access to Higher Education course with a Teacher Training pathway. It's two days a week from 2pm - 9pm. I am also volunteering 3 mornings a week at the local primary school, helping in the reception and Year 1 classes.

It would be great to chat to others who have completed / are going to be starting the course and especially those who are also taking the Teacher Training pathway.
I'm new to TSR so sorry for rambling on!
AJ :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
hi! I've literally just got back from my interview and I'm on the course too at bolton!
excited yet very nervous! Ive only just turned 19 and I'm doing the access to he primary education and along side it I'm doing a sign language course. I'm yet to find some work ex at a primary school but I'm going to start sending out letters soon :smile:
good luck with the course :smile:
Hi I have just started my access course... I'm not entirely sure what pathway I am on, however I will be applying for Primary Education! What subjects do you both do on the teaching pathway can I ask?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Which college are you going to in Southampton? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending