Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Reply 61
Original post by Pat95
Also from England, near Warrington :smile:

nice! what course are you doing?
Reply 62
Original post by arhsiv
Hiyaaaa, I'm from Sussex too- the sunny seaside town of bognor regis! so nice to know there's someone else trekking it to Belfast from home! :smile:
what course are you doing?

agh cool thats good to hear and reassuring that I'm not the only one!!! :wink: what course are you doing?
Reply 63
Original post by abibuck
I'm doing zoology! and you?

Biomedical science!!
Original post by agnes06
Biomedical science!!

I'm doing biomedical science too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ash11 anybody? :smile:
Original post by studentt2013
Ash11 anybody? :smile:

I'm Ash11! Room 202. How about you? :smile:
Original post by Elizabethsoph
I'm doing biomedical science too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here!
Reply 68
Original post by abibuck
agh cool thats good to hear and reassuring that I'm not the only one!!! :wink: what course are you doing?

Medicine! Buzzing to start now! :biggrin:
Original post by NicNeptune
I'm Ash11! Room 202. How about you? :smile:

Woo! I can't remember, but I know I am on the 1st floor :smile:
How about you? Where are you coming from? :smile:
Original post by studentt2013
Woo! I can't remember, but I know I am on the 1st floor :smile:
How about you? Where are you coming from? :smile:

Neighbours of sorts then :tongue:

I am coming from Limerick in the Republic of Ireland. I'm in Queens for a semester on Erasmus. How about you? :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 71
Original post by Elizabethsoph
Mine says G06? :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, i'm in ROW06 G04 so I assume I'm on the same floor as you? 2 doors down?
Reply 72
Hi there! Starting to worry a bit as I haven't heard from Elm's? I thought we had to pay a deposit or something by the 22nd, yet I still don't know if I'm in? Or did I just dream up that date?
Original post by fatamy
Hi there! Starting to worry a bit as I haven't heard from Elm's? I thought we had to pay a deposit or something by the 22nd, yet I still don't know if I'm in? Or did I just dream up that date?

I haven't heard anything yet either! :frown: I'm not sure of the date though!
Reply 74
Original post by Annaaa123
I haven't heard anything yet either! :frown: I'm not sure of the date though!

I haven't heard anything either or neither have my friends ! I never heard about a date but i think people find out if they've got on their courses or not by today so hopefully we'll hear something soon !
Reply 75
Original post by fatamy

I haven't heard anything yet either and I've never heard anything about the deposit paid by the 22nd sorry.
Original post by fatamy

I havent heard anything yet either. The only thing is that im from South Armagh so its only like a hour and a half away so the distance mightnt be great enough for halls. People from my school that i know applied to halls still havent heard word yet too.

I think you've got that date wrong on the deposit. Im almost sure that the deposit doesnt have to be paid until September time. Maybe someone else can clear this up??
Reply 77
i think the deposit is paid once you've been allocated - my deposit was due for the 22 but they didn't tell me that until i got my allocation and i had to pay it as part of my acceptance of the offer. (i got my offer on the 19)
Heard from a few people who emailed queens that Room allocations are taking longer than expected and that offers will continue into next week. Idk how the deposit would work if it is to be paid by the 22nd if this is true.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 79
Original post by Lets be real!!!
Heard from a few people who emailed queens that Room allocations are taking longer than expected and that offers will continue into next week. Idk how the deposit would work if it is to be paid by the 22nd if this is true.

I think once you have received your offer for accommodation you have 2 days to pay the deposit so the deadline for deposit will depend on when you're allocated a room!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending