The Student Room Group

QUB ( Queen's University Belfast) BDS Dentistry 2023 Offer holders

This is a thread dedicated to offer holders of QUB for dentistry 2023 entry. We can discuss Uni life, plans on accommodation, etc.
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hi! I’m an offer holder! I’m gonna firm- but it’s gonna be so different living in Belfast than in London!
Original post by Haveuheardjoji?
Hi! I’m an offer holder! I’m gonna firm- but it’s gonna be so different living in Belfast than in London!

I can't imagine, I'm gonna firm too, just waiting to hear back from all my other unis, have you heard back from all yours?
Hi there! I’m firming as well

Belfast is such a good city to live in- loads of cafes and not too far from beaches/ mountains/ sights for weekend trips!
Anyone here a postgrad?
Yeah I have! How about you?

Original post by Aspiringdentist6
I can't imagine, I'm gonna firm too, just waiting to hear back from all my other unis, have you heard back from all yours?
I’m just finishing up a Biomed degree :smile:
Original post by Bella159
Anyone here a postgrad?
Yeah I have! How about you?

I'm just waiting to hear back from Dundee
Where’s everyone thinking for accommodation?
Where’s everyone thinking for accommodation?

Hi I’m going to make it my firm too - and was thinking elms(BT9) for accommodation?
Original post by rachel28368
Hi I’m going to make it my firm too - and was thinking elms(BT9) for accommodation?

Yeah it's between elms bt9 and bt2 for me. Elms BT9 is good BC it's the most popular one so you'll be around lots of other students. But elms b2 is good because it is within walking distance of royal Victoria hospital whereas bt9 is like a 40 minute walk from the hospital. But on the other hand we won't be in the hospital very much in the first year anyway.
Yeah it's between elms bt9 and bt2 for me. Elms BT9 is good BC it's the most popular one so you'll be around lots of other students. But elms b2 is good because it is within walking distance of royal Victoria hospital whereas bt9 is like a 40 minute walk from the hospital. But on the other hand we won't be in the hospital very much in the first year anyway.

Yes and BT2 is kind of designated to post grad and older students… so probably not as much craic!
As a student from England I don’t know what contract length I should go for! Is anyone in the same boat? I like the idea of having a studio in BT1 with the gym right there in the building, but the longer contracts would definitely eat into my maintenance loan! 😂
As a student from England I don’t know what contract length I should go for! Is anyone in the same boat? I like the idea of having a studio in BT1 with the gym right there in the building, but the longer contracts would definitely eat into my maintenance loan! 😂

i did the shortest one😭😭
Original post by shravya.27
i did the shortest one😭😭

Didn't even think people were choosing accom this early
(edited 1 year ago)
I’m just finishing up a Biomed degree :smile:

Hi! I am also finishing up a biological science degree! Is your offer a conditional or unconditional one?(:
(Original post by Isabelle1202)Hi! I am also finishing up a biological science degree! Is your offer a conditional or unconditional one?(:

Original post by Isabelle1202
Hi! I am also finishing up a biological science degree! Is your offer a conditional or unconditional one?(:

Conditional :smile:
(Original post by Isabelle1202)Hi! I am also finishing up a biological science degree! Is your offer a conditional or unconditional one?(:

Conditional :smile:

I see..I guess if the requirements are not met.. :,) Anyways thank you!!
Yep! So I’m working like crazy these next few months 😂

Original post by Isabelle1202
I see..I guess if the requirements are not met.. :,) Anyways thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest