The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ggmu!
Lol we are an OK bunch I suppose. Pakistanis are good too, always been some of my best friends and still are.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I mean I knew some nice lads from school too
Original post by Lightwave
There is a difference between innate capacity and dedication. Pakistani's, Indian's and Chinese students typically work much harder than other races, hence there is an effort disparity. This does not mean they are smarter than other races, for instance if you look at the Nobel prize winners, you'll see that 83% come from Western countries. It seems that despite the eastern propensity for rote learning, it stifles the creativity and out of the box thinking required to make original ideas and resolve abstract problems.

Nobel prize winners have little to do with pure intelligence - for a start there is the 'peace prize' which is laughable. for most of the proper science awards the winners have been funded significantly for years, and this level of funding has traditionally been easier to come by in the West.
(edited 9 years ago)
I haven't met an intelligent Pakistani or Somali yet. Bengali's are on the rise though that is what the tigers are on about raaaah. Lmao :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Super199
I haven't met an intelligent Pakistani or Somali yet. Bengali's are on the rise though that is what the tigers are on about raaaah. Lmao :tongue:

Bengali detected. :laugh:
Original post by Meenglishnogood
Nobel prize winners have little to do with pure intelligence - for a start there is the 'peace prize' which is laughable. for most of the proper science awards the winners have been funded significantly for years, and this level of funding has traditionally been easier to come by in the West.

Take the Nobel Prize for Sciences and the Fields Medal and disregard all others; with respect to their population Europeans, European Jews, East Asians and high-caste Indians (who are Indo-Aryan) are overrepresented.
Original post by ParasiteRex
Take the Nobel Prize for Sciences and the Fields Medal and disregard all others; with respect to their population Europeans, European Jews, East Asians and high-caste Indians (who are Indo-Aryan) are overrepresented.
this picture has nothing to do with the nobel prize, its an ancient migration pattern diagram
Original post by Meenglishnogood
this picture has nothing to do with the nobel prize, its an ancient migration pattern diagram

We have Nobel Prize candidate.
From my experience, the females do well, whereas the males don't.
Science lesson from India: Stem cells in Mahabharata, cars in Veda

HILARIOUS :biggrin:

http://www.financialexpress.com/news/science-lesson-from-gujarat-stem-cells-in-mahabharata-cars-in-veda/1274181
Reply 189
Original post by universal_set
Science lesson from India: Stem cells in Mahabharata, cars in Veda

HILARIOUS :biggrin:

http://www.financialexpress.com/news/science-lesson-from-gujarat-stem-cells-in-mahabharata-cars-in-veda/1274181

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2008/12/pakistani-textbook-previously-india-was-part-of-pakistan

At least what they learn in their school doesn't lead to destruction of minorities :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2008/12/pakistani-textbook-previously-india-was-part-of-pakistan

At least what they learn in their school doesn't lead to destruction of minorities :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I must say that TSR's block function is useless because I have put you on my ignore list and still you can quote me in your ****ty quotes.

Ohhh btw, I don't give a damn', what Pakistani schools are teaching to the kids because I am a British Pakistani & I love UK more than any other country in the world. Hopefully after three years, I will have a degree in financial maths from a good uni & I will get a grad job (fingers crossed). Hence, I will contribute something into the economy of UK because I care much more about UK than any foreign aid dependent 3rd world country. Whereas, you (an idiot) will always sing Indian patriotic songs & try to fool people on TSR by sharing your Hollywood styled claims. You are a clear case of inferiority complex that's why you want to prove that India is a better country although you live in UK and use British resources. I have so much to say to you but I will finish it here and you are more than welcome to report me to TSR like you did on other threads which shows you have zero tolerance level to accept criticism.

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
George Bernard Shaw

You enjoy yourself alone because I don't want to get dirty.
Reply 191
I must say that TSR's block function is useless because I have put you on my ignore list and still you can quote me in your ****ty quotes.

Ohhh btw, I don't give a damn', what Pakistani schools are teaching to the kids because I am a British Pakistani & I love UK more than any other country in the world. Hopefully after three years, I will have a degree in financial maths from a good uni & I will get a grad job (fingers crossed). Hence, I will contribute something into the economy of UK because I care much more about UK than any foreign aid dependent 3rd world country. Whereas, you (an idiot) will always sing Indian patriotic songs & try to fool people on TSR by sharing your Hollywood styled claims. You are a clear case of inferiority complex that's why you want to prove that India is a better country although you live in UK and use British resources. I have so much to say to you but I will finish it here and you are more than welcome to report me to TSR like you did on other threads which shows you have zero tolerance level to accept criticism.

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
George Bernard Shaw

India>Pakistan in nearly every if not, every aspect my angry friend.
Original post by Hussm
India>Pakistan in nearly every if not, every aspect my angry friend.

Good for India & good for you.
BIG thanks :yy: to 1.3 billion Indian population out of which only 100 families have the financial control of whole India.

I am not against India or Indians. Being a pacifist, I will love India and Pakistan to grow in education, science, technology, medicine, social-welfares/reforms etc. But I will never appreciate hateful comments against any nation. Therefore, if I expect some respect from Indians then it is not too wrong.
Good grief, I don't think I've seen so many immature morons in one thread before. Seriously, a debate on which country is "better"? You should all be ashamed of yourselves.
Original post by Noble.
Good grief, I don't think I've seen so many immature morons in one thread before. Seriously, a debate on which country is "better"? You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Notice how this argument stemmed from the immature posts by Pakistanis because they were butt-hurt by the cold facts.
Original post by Noble.

You are more than welcome to be a third idiot because you are interfering for no reason. LOL

BTW, I am not trying to prove that Pakistan is better than India or India is better than Pakistan. I am just trying to stop Indians from hating Pakistan.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 196

George Bernard Shaw

So much madness, please contain yourself. Maybe if you weren't blinded with pure hatred, you could see the entire discussion is about the British Indian/Pakistani community. I believe it was you who posted the initial pathetic newspaper link? Yes it was. Don't cry when you get a reply :wink:

And I've made no claims that haven't been substantiated with proof in this thread. Which are two, British Indians perform better than British Pakistanis in education and earn more.

If for some reason you can't accept it and want to go for the whole strawman thing, please go ahead :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
So much madness, please contain yourself. Maybe if you weren't blinded with pure hatred, you could see the entire discussion is about the British Indian/Pakistani community. I believe it was you who posted the initial pathetic newspaper link? Yes it was. Don't cry when you get a reply :wink:

And I've made no claims that haven't been substantiated with proof in this thread. Which are two, British Indians perform better than British Pakistanis in education and earn more.

If for some reason you can't accept it and want to go for the whole strawman thing, please go ahead :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its all well and good to make generalisations and say Indians arn more etc... but what about YOU personally. Where do you work? You're never going to work in any large corporate if you hate Pakistanis this much...

When I worked ie: two days ago I left :frown: - I was sitting opposite an Indian guy. Did I care that he was Indian? No

At the end of the day its a lot about personal success...

BTW this company is a large corporate and the second biggest company in the world in its industry
Original post by tehforum
What ethnicity are you, and what grades did you get?

White British, and 10 A* at (I)GCSE currently waiting for AS results.
Original post by Ggmu!
Haha, good night.

And noo, we're the Indians, we like peace :smile:

Satyamev Jayate to my brothers on the other side.

ok!! yes we do! :biggrin:

im surprised nothing has happened to close this thread :lol:

:party:

Latest

Trending

Trending