The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Computer Science 2014

Hi, anyone else here been accepted for entry into first year in September 2014? I have!! :smile::smile:

Can't see any general threads about people accepted into Strathclyde so thought it'd be a wise move to try and talk to some people who are starting the same course as me!

How are you all feeling about it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
I'm not doing Computer Science although I am doing Software Engineering so we may share some classes/modules :smile:
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Reply 2
Ah yes, I would imagine we will share at least a few classes and modules. :smile:

How are you looking forward to it? And have you received any word from Strathclyde with regards to anything further than the ucas info telling us we've been accepted etc.?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I've not received anything other than the pre-registration e-mail that allows you to set up your Pegasus account. :smile:

I have to say I'm really looking forward to it as it'll be a new experience and I can't wait to start the coursework. :smile:
Reply 4
I haven't received that, is there anything I have to do to get that?
Reply 5
It's not a huge issue if you haven't received it as all registration details will be sorted during fresher's week. :smile:

They are still sorting through all the conditional applications etc. so I imagine they are sending more out at the moment, so you'll either receive yours soon or you will get it sorted during fresher's week. :smile:
I'm doing it:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending