The Student Room Group

Advice on sex with a virgin?

Next weekend my friend is coming over, she's been into me for about two years now, she's about a 5-6/10. She's a very quiet girl. quiet obscure, nerdy and she has never had a boyfriend to my knowledge - I'm pretty sure she is a virgin.
Anyways I've always led her on a bit, just to keep my options open, today we went out for coffee and she has arranged to come over this weekend when my parents are not around (she doesn't know they aren't in but she should assume it).
So we're probably going to watch a movie on netflix but this girl isn't in my girlfriend range, she's just on the limits of my '****able' standard, so I'm just looking to have a casual **** with no commitment.
. Give me some advice on how to handle this - thanks.
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
no you start off smooth and gentle, then after a bit you get rough if you want too.
Be quiet rough. To not wake the neighbours up.
Make sure she understands it's casual before anything happens!!
Make sure she is consenting.
Original post by Pussy Galore
Next weekend my friend is coming over, she's been into me for about two years now, she's about a 5-6/10. She's a very quiet girl. quiet obscure, nerdy and she has never had a boyfriend to my knowledge - I'm pretty sure she is a virgin.
Anyways I've always led her on a bit, just to keep my options open, today we went out for coffee and she has arranged to come over this weekend when my parents are not around (she doesn't know they aren't in but she should assume it).
So we're probably going to watch a movie on netflix but this girl isn't in my girlfriend range, she's just on the limits of my '****able' standard, so I'm just looking to have a casual **** with no commitment.
. Give me some advice on how to handle this - thanks.

You're a disgrace.

Why judge girls on a /10 basis and then admit you're just looking to have casual sex, but she isn't fit enough to be your GF?

Woah, what a douche. She certainly won't want to be your GF, I can imagine that now.
Wow, what a gent.

Just leave her alone, she deserves better than to loose her virginity to an immature loser like yourself.
Slip it in the back door, she doesn't know any better
Reply 8
I don't why people still feel the need to rate people out of 10 :facepalm:
Reply 9
Original post by Deyesy
I don't why people still feel the need to rate people out of 10 :facepalm:

Because it's a metric that gives us a ballpark figure on how aesthetically pleasing an individual is.
Reply 10
Original post by Caedus
Because it's a metric that gives us a ballpark figure on how aesthetically pleasing an individual is.

How aethetically pleasing an individual is, is very subjective.
She doesn't deserve to lose her virginity by someone like you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by Deyesy

To a certain extent, yes. The /10 scale is still important because a 5 to me is probably anything between a 4-6 to you. It still gives you a reasonably accurate idea of what's aesthetic and what isn't.
Why the hell would she want to lose her virginity, which she might be keeping until she meets the right guy, to a douchebag like yourself?

Get a hooker if you're that desperate!
Original post by LaaaaddyyS
She doesn't deserve to lose her virginity by someone like you.

what does that even mean deserve to lose your virginity, i was raped at the age of 8 I didn't deserve that , nobody gets what they deserve the world is ****ed up accept it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Deyesy

but there is a general consensus on what is generally speaking attractive i.e susan boyle not edie campbell hot

Original post by Brit_Miller
Slip it in the back door, she doesn't know any better

Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
Wow, what a gent.

Just leave her alone, she deserves better than to loose her virginity to an immature loser like yourself.

Still not understanding this deserve to lose virginity thing?

Original post by anonymouspie227
Make sure she is consenting.

I always just escalate as much as possible

Original post by mollyxrose
Make sure she understands it's casual before anything happens!!

no she'll not want that
no she'll not want that

Then don't do it. Have you heard this thing that sex has to be consensual? It's pretty important.
Reply 16
Original post by Caedus
To a certain extent, yes. The /10 scale is still important because a 5 to me is probably anything between a 4-6 to you. It still gives you a reasonably accurate idea of what's aesthetic and what isn't.

but there is a general consensus on what is generally speaking attractive i.e susan boyle not edie campbell hot

I can't disagree with either of your posts :smile: Both very fair points :')
Reply 17
Original post by mollyxrose

Then don't do it. Have you heard this thing that sex has to be consensual? It's pretty important.

If he lies it's still consensual. He is, however, an absolute scumbag for leading her on. I've done the same though (but the girl wasn't a virgin) so I can't judge him too harshly.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Caedus
Fine lies it's still consensual. He is, however, an absolute scumbag for leading her on. I've done the same though so I can't judge him too harshly.

Yeah, you're right. I just hate the fact he's going to have sex with her without her knowing it's purely casual, so unfair.
lol u da man, i aspire to be like u one day.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending