The Student Room Group

It wouldn’t fit in

Ok so like a few months back (virgin by the way) I tried to have sex with my ex bf and his penis wouldn’t fit even with being wet enough and then like he kept trying and trying to the point of making me sore. Then yesterday I tried the same with my current boyfriend and the same thing happened what do I do? Like all my friends my age that aren’t virgins don’t have that problem and idk what to do at this point (I can fit almost 3 fingers).
Lots of lube is definitely going to be your best friend. Making sure you're aroused enough is also going to make a huge difference because the vaginal muscles relax and loosen when you get aroused, and tighten up when you're not aroused or if sex is painful. Just start with fingering and making sure you're comfortable then use lube. If that still doesn't help, contact your GP because it may be a medical issue.
I think this could be a case of vaginismus
I don’t know if you still need advice, but I have OCD and suffer with intrusive thoughts and obsessive worries. I tried to have sex with my ex and it just would hurt. This caused me to worry and obsess over if I really liked him or not….

Turns out there was nothing wrong with me, I just needed to practice with a lot of lube.. I have a dildo that I use and I can now get a whole 7.5 inches in… in fact I think I need at least 8 inches to feel satisfied haha!

Don’t stress over it and take your time - as the comments above said, use A LOT OF LUBE, start with the tip slowly. You’ll be surprised what happens next :wink:
I don’t know if you still need advice, but I have OCD and suffer with intrusive thoughts and obsessive worries. I tried to have sex with my ex and it just would hurt. This caused me to worry and obsess over if I really liked him or not….

Turns out there was nothing wrong with me, I just needed to practice with a lot of lube.. I have a dildo that I use and I can now get a whole 7.5 inches in… in fact I think I need at least 8 inches to feel satisfied haha!

Don’t stress over it and take your time - as the comments above said, use A LOT OF LUBE, start with the tip slowly. You’ll be surprised what happens next :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest