The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

What the hell was Cleverley doing sticking his leg up there!

1:1 :angry:
Cleverley is woeful.
Cleverley just a gave people another reason to dislike him. Shame.
(edited 9 years ago)
Cleverley :rolleyes:
Came off Tom Cleverley, it just had to didn't it. He just had to flail a leg at it. Feel a bit bad for the guy sometimes but he is truly, truly not of manchester united calibre.

Defending has looked poor since I've switched on (63 mins onwards), few last ditch tackled saved our bacon, several very shoddy attempts at clearing balls into the box one of which resulted in the equaliser and just now, as that ball was crossed in 2 defenders stepped up for the offside and 3 others just kept going, no unity, no coordination in this defense at the moment.
Tom 'Mother****ing' Cleverley
Fellaini doesn't deserve to warm up on the same touchline as prince Adnan :colonhash:
Original post by Kenan and Kel
I'll be happy if Rojo happens and we bring in another midfielder.

I think you need an inside forward / modern winger more than a striker (if you're still trying to replace all of Suarez's qualities). Eto'o would be okay as a back-up striker.

personally i don't think you need any more attacking players, but yeah midfielder and CB is good.

well hopefully we spend on a striker who can also play out wide, but i don't see that happening.
it's more likely that we'll buy an actual striker and sturridge back up, and one of our existing players will adapt to play out wide (lallana or coutinho maybe)
if anything, coutinho needs to stay central though - he needs to be at the centre of our creation because on his day, he is simply unplayable.

if you didn't see highlights, check him out in the dortmund game, ridiculous.
Cleverley is world class honestly, we are going to go far with him. Just have faith guys, have faith
Original post by h3isenberg
Nah because Blind can play CDM pretty well, played there last season for Ajax and won Dutch Footballer of the Year.

Nah I doubt he will go for Blind, that CDM partnership of Carrick, Herrera will have the third spot reserved for Strootmans arrival in Jan
Reply 790
the crowd are jokes
Fellaini bossing!
Great pass by Januzaj. **** from Rooney. Has to do better there.
(edited 9 years ago)
Wayne m8...r u jokin m8..m8t..
dat ball Januzaj.

Fellaini getting cheered is just brilliant.
What happened to Luke? He's used to be so nice.
Fellaini makes me giggle, he really does
Januzaj man of the match, player of the tournament, golden boot, Balon D'or
Why is Fellaini being cheered so much by the crowd?
Original post by NathanW18
Why is Fellaini being cheered so much by the crowd?

I think it's more a case of ironic "wheeeeeeeyyyyyy"s rather than "WOOOOOOOOOOOS" yano? :cool:

Latest