The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

So......
[video]https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/727F09D8C21112396652800827392_2b 48a55a7a3.1.1.143049331840097489 41.mp4?versionId=hb.ng79LqYDqf8y 6K4MInaspRK6mntaV[/video]

At least Ashley is enjoying the **** :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 1383
Reporter - "Does this highlight the need for reinforcements in the transfer market?"

LVG - "Nooooooo.."

😂😂😂
Original post by Thugnificent.
and didn't scholesy say swansea will get relegated just before the match?

it's good to be back chaps.

Brilliant gif
Original post by Made in Tyrone
[video]https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/727F09D8C21112396652800827392_2b 48a55a7a3.1.1.143049331840097489 41.mp4?versionId=hb.ng79LqYDqf8y 6K4MInaspRK6mntaV[/video]

At least Ashley is enjoying the **** :biggrin: :biggrin:

Mate, you're so slow
We need some one like Di Maria so badly, I swear if Woodward gets rid of Nani before Young/Anderson/Fellaini I'll be pissed.

Fergie had Rio,Vida, Evra, Scholes, Giggs as an extremely strong core. We've replaced them with Smalling, Jones, Shaw, Herrera and Young.
Nice debut from Lindgard.
Original post by sr90
Hopefully this is the catalyst for a few signings. If we don't break the bank to sign a defender and a midfielder after this, i'll be speechless. Every club will raise their asking price by £5-10m having watched this game but still.

Anyone else looking forward to Eboracum's thoughts on the game?

Who will join you now?!?!?!?
Reply 1390
Original post by rohitbd
We need some one like Di Maria so badly, I swear if Woodward gets rid of Nani before Young/Anderson/Fellaini I'll be pissed.

Fergie had Rio,Vida, Evra, Scholes, Giggs as an extremely strong core. We've replaced them with Smalling, Jones, Shaw, Herrera and Young.

I HOPE you fork out £50m on Di Maria LOL

He won't live up to the price tag - 100% garuntee it
Original post by Ilovemaths96
IF he'll join, can you promise him Champions League action like he got with Real??

Champions League isn't a necessity for great players. How did newly promoted Monaco sign Falcao, James Rodriguez and Moutinho? Money. Di Maria would prefer to leave Real for first team football and higher wages over Champions League.
Original post by Ilovemaths96
He'd rather play for stoke than for Man U, especially after a rubbish opening game performance

ah, wit is wasted on you :moon:
Original post by h3isenberg
Champions League isn't a necessity for great players. How did newly promoted Monaco sign Falcao, James Rodriguez and Moutinho? Money. Di Maria would prefer to leave Real for first team football and higher wages over Champions League.

falcs and rods had no choice of where they go. 3 party ownership.
Mate, you're so slow

How am I slow? "mate"
Original post by Made in Tyrone
How am I slow? "mate"

That Ashley Young bird **** video was posted pages back, laddy
Reply 1397

Partly money, and partly because they knew they would be playing CL the following season.
Original post by cBay
Partly money, and partly because they knew they would be playing CL the following season.

I know the French league is weak in comparison but they probably didn't know they'd finish 2nd the following season. Tbh if I was moving to another club for money, Monaco isn't a bad place to end up.
I know the French league is weak in comparison but they probably didn't know they'd finish 2nd the following season. Tbh if I was moving to another club for money, Monaco isn't a bad place to end up.

Falcao alone would have taken Monaco to 2nd place, the French league is dire.

Latest