Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by joeyagar
i am :smile:
im in block E flat 2 but not sure when im moving in.. :smile:

Hey, finally someone in Tramways haha! I'm in block D flat 4 :biggrin: The move in dates 6th sept so I think I'll be moving in then. I only live half an hour away as it is lol :rolleyes:

Also, there were facebook groups for every other hall in manchester but Tramways lol so I made one :biggrin:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/782856968444624/?fref=ts please join!
Reply 3
Original post by jhumfy
Hey, finally someone in Tramways haha! I'm in block D flat 4 :biggrin: The move in dates 6th sept so I think I'll be moving in then. I only live half an hour away as it is lol :rolleyes:

Also, there were facebook groups for every other hall in manchester but Tramways lol so I made one :biggrin:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/782856968444624/?fref=ts please join!

yeah! a lot of groups have fb pages allowing you to know who you're actually living with.. ive got no idea who im with or even how many haha

I'll join the page! :smile:

and hmm, well im not sure if i would want to move in that early but idk if thats a good choice though (i live about 2 hours away)
Reply 4
yeah! a lot of groups have fb pages allowing you to know who you're actually living with.. ive got no idea who im with or even how many haha

I'll join the page! :smile:

and hmm, well im not sure if i would want to move in that early but idk if thats a good choice though (i live about 2 hours away)

Yay, just added you! Hopefully more people will join so we can find some neighbours, I've posted it on the Manchester and Salford freshers pages etc. :biggrin:
I'm only moving out that early cos I'm sick of living at home, I'm 21 hahaha!! I don't care if nobody else is there, just want my own space lol :rolleyes:
Reply 5
Original post by jhumfy
Yay, just added you! Hopefully more people will join so we can find some neighbours, I've posted it on the Manchester and Salford freshers pages etc. :biggrin:
I'm only moving out that early cos I'm sick of living at home, I'm 21 hahaha!! I don't care if nobody else is there, just want my own space lol :rolleyes:

haha, im 20, and starting my second year this year, i was abit nervous about being "old" but glad to know there are others :smile:

feel free to add me on facebook if you want! :smile:
Reply 6
haha, im 20, and starting my second year this year, i was abit nervous about being "old" but glad to know there are others :smile:

feel free to add me on facebook if you want! :smile:

I'm starting my first year, and I feel ancient haha! I was on the 'mature students' thread before, making myself feel better my reading peoples stories of how they'd started uni at 36 lmfao :rolleyes:

What are you studying? I'm gonna be doing Psychology and Criminology :biggrin: CANNOT wait haha!!

I've sent you a friend request :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by jhumfy
I'm starting my first year, and I feel ancient haha! I was on the 'mature students' thread before, making myself feel better my reading peoples stories of how they'd started uni at 36 lmfao :rolleyes:

What are you studying? I'm gonna be doing Psychology and Criminology :biggrin: CANNOT wait haha!!

I've sent you a friend request :smile:

haha! im on that course :smile: its a good course, quite a lot of work though
and yeah i was a bit worried too, but theres a lot of older students on this course tbh
hi
I'm going to study psychology and counselling. I'm in block D flat 5 so I suppose we are going to be neighbours :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by lindalago28
hi
I'm going to study psychology and counselling. I'm in block D flat 5 so I suppose we are going to be neighbours :smile:

Ooh your in the flat next door to me!! Hello new neighbour :biggrin:
Original post by jhumfy
Ooh your in the flat next door to me!! Hello new neighbour :biggrin:

hello, I also joined your facebook group just now. So excited to meet the people living near me
haha! im on that course :smile: its a good course, quite a lot of work though
and yeah i was a bit worried too, but theres a lot of older students on this course tbh

What are the criminology modules like?
I'm starting psychology but am interested in doing it with criminology
Original post by hasan-1-
What are the criminology modules like?
I'm starting psychology but am interested in doing it with criminology

Here's a link to the course modules for psychology and criminology http://www.salford.ac.uk/ug-courses/psychology-and-criminology
Let me know if you have any other worries :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SalfordRep_Dominic
Here's a link to the course modules for psychology and criminology http://www.salford.ac.uk/ug-courses/psychology-and-criminology
Let me know if you have any other worries :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It doesn't give no info on the criminology modules!
Are you studying this course by any chance?
Original post by hasan-1-
It doesn't give no info on the criminology modules!
Are you studying this course by any chance?

I study Petroleum and Gas Engineering but I'll speak to someone about this and get back to you as soon as possible :smile:
Do the kitchen cubbords have locks?
Reply 16
Original post by lindalago28
hi

Hey, I'm also in Block D Flat 5! I'm studying Media Technology at MediaCity.
Reply 17
Anyone in block B flat 8?:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending