The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Printworks Exeter 2014

Hey guys! I'm going into accommodation at Printworks in Exeter this coming September...anyone else going at all? :smile:
Original post by PhotographyGirl
Hey guys! I'm going into accommodation at Printworks in Exeter this coming September...anyone else going at all? :smile:

Hey, just giving this a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply! :smile:

Have you found Connect yet? It's really useful for finding other people on your course/University! :smile: :smile:
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Hey, just giving this a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply! :smile:

Have you found Connect yet? It's really useful for finding other people on your course/University! :smile: :smile:

Ahh thanks!! Will definitely give that a look :smile:
Reply 3
Does printworks have a lot of rooms? If so, do you know if there are any available?
Original post by IBNator
Does printworks have a lot of rooms? If so, do you know if there are any available?

It's pretty big yeah!! I think you can still book rooms but I'm not sure...moving in day is the 13th so you'd probably have to book quickly!!
Original post by IBNator

Unfortunately Printworks is completely sold out for this year so there is absolutely nothing remaining.
Reply 6
Original post by mackemforever
Unfortunately Printworks is completely sold out for this year so there is absolutely nothing remaining.

Actually, I just booked a room. Just place yourself on the waiting list and they'll get back to you. So happy!
Original post by IBNator
Actually, I just booked a room. Just place yourself on the waiting list and they'll get back to you. So happy!

Woop woop!!! Good times!!! No tong till moving in day now!! :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by PhotographyGirl
Woop woop!!! Good times!!! No tong till moving in day now!! :smile:

A couple more days! Can't wait! I still haven't bought any freshers week event tickets yet, though, I guess I'll have to sort that out when I get there and decide with my flatmates!
Original post by IBNator
A couple more days! Can't wait! I still haven't bought any freshers week event tickets yet, though, I guess I'll have to sort that out when I get there and decide with my flatmates!

Moving in day!!! I need to get my freshers stuff sorted too!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending