Original post by rachelc142
Maths and physics :smile: wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow the two subjects I'm completely useless at :P Music :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Cammybl
Wow the two subjects I'm completely useless at :P Music :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh nice! I do singing outside of college, do you play an instrument?
Oh nice! I do singing outside of college, do you play an instrument?

Also nice! Do you do any grades in singing? I play jazz piano / 'classical' piano, trumpet and I compose. So I like to keep myself busy :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by haseebi82
How long does Manchester take to send a acknowledged letter, I sent my application on the 7th of October

I received my letter about a week after applying through UCAS. However Manchester never confirmed my application, first mail from the uni was the invitation! :smile:
Original post by Nummedal
I received my letter about a week after applying through UCAS. However Manchester never confirmed my application, first mail from the uni was the invitation! :smile:

That gives me a bit of hope :P, what course have you applied for
Original post by Cammybl
Also nice! Do you do any grades in singing? I play jazz piano / 'classical' piano, trumpet and I compose. So I like to keep myself busy :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yess done my grade 8 and doing diploma in spring wbu? Oh wow! Composing, that's so awesome :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
That gives me a bit of hope :P, what course have you applied for

Applied for the MPhys, 4-year master degree in physics! What about you? :smile:

When is your interview? ! Want to find somebody who has physics interview the same day as me !

Posted from TSR Mobile

theres a few people on here who got offers for Physics, you must be smart for studying that lol. I hope the healthcare departments are as fast to give offers out :P I'v applied for their Audiology course.
Reply 190
Anyone here applied for law?
When is your interview? ! Want to find somebody who has physics interview the same day as me !

Posted from TSR Mobile

My interview is the 28th of October! :smile: Would be nice indeed to find someone at the same date!
My interview is the 28th of October! :smile: Would be nice indeed to find someone at the same date!

Ahhh mine is 11th November
I've seen quite a few people with your date now :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
theres a few people on here who got offers for Physics, you must be smart for studying that lol. I hope the healthcare departments are as fast to give offers out :P I'v applied for their Audiology course.

Don't worry about it, I'm sure it will be fine! :wink: Didn't knew about Audiology before you mentioned it, seems like a really interesting subject!
Ahhh mine is 11th November
I've seen quite a few people with your date now :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh pity :frown: Figure if you're early with your application you get an early date then!
Anybody else got interviews on 11th November?
Really scared it will just be me lol :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have an interview on the 11th Nov too! what course are you applying for? I have applied for Maths and Physics :smile:
Original post by smartygal
I have an interview on the 11th Nov too! what course are you applying for? I have applied for Maths and Physics :smile:

Thats what I applied for too! Where are you travelling from? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Cammybl
Out of interest, how long did it take for Manchester to reply to your application? I'm two days in and already checking track obsessively xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

I received an email from Manchester inviting me to interview within 24 hours of my application going off! However I think it depends what course you applied for :smile:
Thats what I applied for too! Where are you travelling from? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just outside of London so hopefully 2 or 3 hours by train from London to Manchester :smile: how about you?
Original post by smartygal
Just outside of London so hopefully 2 or 3 hours by train from London to Manchester :smile: how about you?

Oh right! I'm from west midlands so its about an hour and a half for me :smile: so excited and nervous

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending