The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

biomedical science students (or related courses) 2014/2015

Hello, as I have seen a few people saying they are doing biomed I thought I'd make a specific thread for us to all meet each other as I am sure many of us are worried about not knowing anyone (as I am)
Feel free to add me on fb https://www.facebook.com/jade.j.lawless and I'll see you all in September :smile:
Hey! I'm doing biomedical science, can't wait.
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Original post by JoeySamSam
Hey! I'm doing biomedical science, can't wait.

Will be nice to see you in september :smile:
Hi I will also be joining surrey for biomed in September. I am definitely worried about not knowing anybody there because I'm all the way from canada.

Can't wait to meet you all in September!
Original post by SShenanigans
Hi I will also be joining surrey for biomed in September. I am definitely worried about not knowing anybody there because I'm all the way from canada.

Can't wait to meet you all in September!

I can understand how it'll probably seem harder when moving from abroad, are you the person who added me as a friend this morning? If so would you like me to add you to the biomed group :smile:
Yes I was! And yeah that would be awesome!
Yes I was! And yeah that would be awesome!

If you know where you are staying there are also pages for that if you haven't already found them, assuming you are living on campus which accommodation are you?
I will be joining surrey in September for biomed as well.

I'm from canada but I'm moving to Surrey in September so I'm nervous about meeting people. Excited to see everyone in September!
I will be joining surrey in September for biomed as well.

I'm from canada but I'm moving to Surrey in September so I'm nervous about meeting people. Excited to see everyone in September!

Hey @SShenanigans,

Glad to hear you're looking forward to starting at Surrey! I know it's a nervewracking time, especially since you're moving overseas, but everyone will do their best to make you feel right at home in Surrey :biggrin:

This thread is a bit old (2014), so it may be worth posting in our 2018 applicants thread instead :smile:

All the best,
Ashley

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending