The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

University of Liverpool Applicants Thread 2015

Scroll to see replies

Hey I'm studying business and although my offer was ABB I still was accepted with ABC =)
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Anyone doing Geology?
Original post by wizbod7
Mature student here! Currently, I'm studying an access to HE course in engineering. I'm hoping to get into Liverpool uni next year to study aerospace engineering with pilot studies, or avionic systems with pilot studies. I'll be attending an open in the 11th of October.

are you doing the go higher course thing x
https://www.facebook.com/groups/406627719517437/ Anyone hoping to study marketing next year at Liverpool feel free to join this group!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone doing architecture here? :biggrin:
HI, I have applied to univeristy of Liverpool for Accountancy and Finance with a placement year. I have heard alot rumours.. I'm from rochdale and ill be travelling for the first year to liverpool.. is anyone else from rochdale?
Reply 806
Is anyone doing BA geography or staying in Morton House Carnatic?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 807
Original post by Baiti Fauzi
Anyone doing architecture here? :biggrin:

I am! Seems like there aren't many people from our course posting here.
If I get ABC and I need ABB, will Liverpool automatically reject me? So on my UCAS it would say not successful and then I would need to ring up? So it's like an automatic system where if you don't get it, it automatically says no Or do the review each applicant again and then decide if it successful or unsuccessful?
They will automatically review you and you'll possibly get a place - last year I got ABC and it didn't automatically decline you, I just had to wait till around 4.30pm and then I was accepted !!
Original post by SophieLisa96
They will automatically review you and you'll possibly get a place - last year I got ABC and it didn't automatically decline you, I just had to wait till around 4.30pm and then I was accepted !!

Thank you for your reply!! Did your UCAS just stay the same then till around 4.30pm? Did you ring any other unis up?
My UCAS didn't change at all! My entry was deferred anyway as I didnt want to go so I rang a few unis but nothing serious ! I did ring Liverpool in the morning and they said they were just deciding !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 812
Where is everyone living? Anyone at Greenbank or Crown Place?
Anybody doing Business Management? And staying at vine court/crown place? :smile:
Anybody doing Politics?
I'm doing business and staying at Crown =)
Reply 816
Original post by Chlowah
Anybody doing Business Management? And staying at vine court/crown place? :smile:

Yeah! business management with year in industry, hopefully at Crown place as well
Reply 817
Original post by StefanK
Yeah! business management with year in industry, hopefully at Crown place as well

Me too, Vine is my first choice and Crown my second :smile:
which is the best halls for studying diagnostic radiography at the university of liverpool
Are there any MARM postgrad students on here?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending