Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

NTU-Riverside Point Accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by ohyesimaninja
Yeah it dead easy, I've got mine! Btw I do think I'm moving up til the 17th(Wednesday) now, sorry guys!!

Are you collecting your wristband from the city or Clifton campus? :smile:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Rit@95
Are you collecting your wristband from the city or Clifton campus? :smile:

either really! i haven't actually even been to the uni yet so i know citys closer but i do want to go to the clifton at some point before induction just so i can figure at how to get around!:smile:
Reply 82
When we're all together and moved in, we can go and explore the campus together :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys i am really sorry this is late but I have now created an official university page for riverside point! find flatmates and ask us questions about the accommodation on there:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/835804296444177
Hey, also a fresher in September at NTU, studying History and living in Riverside Point, Block H, Flat 083 anyone else here or nearby x
Reply 85
Original post by curly_wurly_x
Hey, also a fresher in September at NTU, studying History and living in Riverside Point, Block H, Flat 083 anyone else here or nearby x

Hiya, fellow flat 83 resident here!! :biggrin:
Original post by Bexx88
Hiya, fellow flat 83 resident here!! :biggrin:

Hey sorry for late reply, how's it going, have you moved in yet ??? x
Reply 87
Hey sorry for late reply, how's it going, have you moved in yet ??? x

Yup, there's two of us in the flat. When are you moving in??
Original post by Bexx88
Yup, there's two of us in the flat. When are you moving in??

Well all my stuff is already there but I'll be there on Wednesday, my names Lauren by the way and I'm in room B x
Reply 89
Well all my stuff is already there but I'll be there on Wednesday, my names Lauren by the way and I'm in room B x

Awesome, I wondered who's those plates were! I'm Becky in room D :smile:
Original post by Bexx88
Awesome, I wondered who's those plates were! I'm Becky in room D :smile:

Haha yeah, I was first I move in on Friday and just unloaded everything, forgetting put a note saying they were mine, so what's it like living there ?? x
Reply 91
Haha yeah, I was first I move in on Friday and just unloaded everything, forgetting put a note saying they were mine, so what's it like living there ?? x

Yeah it's pretty cool! It's quite quiet though, not many people have moved in. The people I've met are really friendly which is good!
Original post by Bexx88
Yeah it's pretty cool! It's quite quiet though, not many people have moved in. The people I've met are really friendly which is good!

That's alright then, I'm really nervous about moving in but excited as well, so who's the other person there then ?? x
Reply 93
That's alright then, I'm really nervous about moving in but excited as well, so who's the other person there then ?? x

Dana Elwood, she's doing education and psychology
Original post by Bexx88
Dana Elwood, she's doing education and psychology

That sounds cool, what're you studying then ??? x
Reply 95
That sounds cool, what're you studying then ??? x

Biochemistry. We've found everyone from our flat on Facebook now. There's 5 girls and 1 guy
Original post by Bexx88
Biochemistry. We've found everyone from our flat on Facebook now. There's 5 girls and 1 guy

That's pretty cool, has everyone else moved in then ??? x
Reply 97
That's pretty cool, has everyone else moved in then ??? x

Nope, it's just me and Dana. You'll be the next one to move in
Original post by Bexx88
Nope, it's just me and Dana. You'll be the next one to move in

Oh cool, so you've met the others through the NTU freshers Facebook page then ?? x
Reply 99
Oh cool, so you've met the others through the NTU freshers Facebook page then ?? x

The riverside point Facebook page actually, and the world of unite thing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending