Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Scroll to see replies

I now know which room I've got - K5C
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 21
I don’t think we have allocated rooms - only allocated flats. I think you have to battle it out for the room you want when you get there. I’m arriving on Sunday so I will probably get the room that smells a bit funny and has a view of the dustbins.
Reply 22
i got the impression from reading the booklet, that the A4C meant that im in Block A, Flat 4, and room C!
Reply 23
I got that impression too.

Oh and Hayley- Im in your block and flat. Im in K5A. :smile:
Excellent!! (We just need to find the other 3/4 people now!) And will not need to worry about walking alone! :smile: Are you moving in Saturday?
Reply 25
(holly)
i got the impression from reading the booklet, that the A4C meant that im in Block A, Flat 4, and room C!

Oh ok. I thought it was block, floor and then flat.
Reply 26
xHayley18x
Excellent!! (We just need to find the other 3/4 people now!) And will not need to worry about walking alone! :smile: Are you moving in Saturday?

Yeah. at least we won't have to walk alone I'd be worried I was going to get lost along the way or end up late. And I'll have someone else to consult things on, like whats going on and where we have to be and when.
Yes Im moving in on saturday morning I should be there at about 11.30ish. Are you going Saturday too?
Reply 27
Hey
im in Morrell 2! Room J8D! Im studying physiotherapy so another one walking 2 the health school if thats ok?!

Has neone had trouble finding room insurance? if not who have u gone through still tryin 2 sort mine out! :cool:
I'll probably arrive late morning too, my mum wants to leave early! It's weird to think we will be sharing a flat soon!

Leanne - I've also got to sort out my insurance. i've got quotes from Endsleigh - coming to over £100! It's the only one I could find and apaprently the only one recommended by NUS. I haven't taken out a policy with them yet, they have phoned me twice to ask if I've made up my mind! I'd better phone them tomorrow....
Reply 29
Haley18 - Oh ryt thanks! did u manage 2 get a quote online tho as it doesnt seem 2 accept the postcode ive got for the halls?
I had to look in the accommodation handbook we got ages ago n found one of the halls of residence has a 4 lettererd beginning to the postcode, so i put that in instead.
Reply 31
I was having trouble with the postcode too, so I shall try and find what you said you did.
Reply 32
Emma if u havent already found a postcode try OX3 0FE i found this worked on the endsleigh site
Reply 33
I hadn't found it yet so thank you very much!:smile:
I've just bought my insurance, I got several quotes online and then phoned up Endsleigh when I made my mind up - I just asked the woman to change my postcode as its not my own, was no problem.
Reply 35
im moving in on sunday..aaah!
room L3A, if that means anything to anyone!?
xx
hey everyone, im in room G8B, havnt seen my room but iv seen one of them and there tiny!! ha im well scared!! is there like a list of stuff to bring cos i havnt even started packing!
heya, gonna be moving with all you lovely lot on saturday. I'm in M13E :biggrin:, see you soon :biggrin:
Reply 38
i will be moving in on saturday

Latest

Trending

Trending